林奕匡 - 難得一遇 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林奕匡 - 難得一遇




難得一遇
One In A Million
萬萬對情侶 避不過巨輪
Thousands of couples can't outrun the mill
仍然我帶你前進
Still I take you forward.
天要擋我 帶著你開新路
Heaven tries to stop me, take your hand, make a new way
力量是你我都相信
Strength is what we both believe
如天註定我們 走到盡頭
Like it's fated we
用力撞壞那天門 親手自救
Hit the wall hard, break it open, save ourselves
難得這段愛情 能捱這麼久
Rare is this love, could last so long
如何會放得低你 要認命 太荒謬
How could I let go of you? To give up, absurd
明明就是我的人 守到白頭
Obviously you're mine
為著你我只怕捐軀都不夠
To protect you till the end
窮一生之力 憑一句諾言
For you I'm not afraid to give my life
必須挽著手
Must hold your hand.
現在我能夠 立於你面前
Now I can stand
全憑你帶領我回轉
Before you
不止一次 我士氣很低落
Not once, I felt down
幸運在你決不走遠
Lucky you never left.
如天註定我們 走到盡頭
Like it's fated we
用力撞壞那天門 親手自救
Hit the wall hard, break it open, save ourselves
難得這段愛情 能捱這麼久
Rare is this love, could last so long
尤其遇見你 之後
Especially since I met you.
彷彿我靈魂被擄走
It's like my soul has been taken
相愛令我忘憂
Love makes me carefree.
從而為你分憂
Then share your worries with me
准我用一生挽著你手
Let me hold your hand for life
直衝開最難過關口
Straight through the hardest pass
明明就是我的人
Obviously you're mine,
默默報答你的情
Silently repaying your love.
當你從來沒怨 能捱這麼久
When you never complained, could last so long,
如何會放得低你
How could I let go of you?
你現在 太屈就
You're too submissive now.
明晨就是我的人 守到白頭
Tomorrow you'll be mine
為著你我所有艱苦都接受
To protect you I accept all hardship
窮一生之力 憑一句諾言
For you I'm not afraid to give my life
必須挽著手
Must hold your hand,
終生不渝 天塌下來
Loyal forever, even when skies collapse
只須挽著手
Just hold my hand.





Writer(s): Phil Lam, Wing Him Chan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.