Kumachan feat. 豹子膽 - 真 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Kumachan feat. 豹子膽 - 真




True
如果所有回憶只是腦海裡的電流
If all memories are just electricity in my mind
是否全宇宙僅存於我的一個念頭
Is the entire universe contained in just one of my thoughts
故事結尾早已藏在卷頭
The end of the story was hidden in the beginning
如果要你選 will you do it all again?
If I ask you to choose will you do it all again?
你我都是神生的
You and I were both created by God
未曾分裂的一部分
Part of the whole that has never been separated
你我都是神聖的
You and I are both sacred
塵世讓我忘了我身分
The world has made me forget who I am
你我都因神而生
You and I were born because of God
你我都為神而生
You and I were born for God
你我都有神的真
You and I both have the truth of God
你我都是神本身
You and I are both God himself
神作了一場夢 因此我誕生
God had a dream and I was born
神讓我完整 我讓神完整 這就是
God made me whole and I made God whole This is the truth





Writer(s): Xin Kuan Xiong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.