Power Station - 如果海能夠 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Power Station - 如果海能夠




如果海能夠
What the Sea Could Do
指南針原地生鏽 海馬迴擱淺沙漠
The compass rusted on the spot, and the seahorse stranded in the desert
迷航在記憶的夢 再多久 沉沒
I'm lost in my dreams' memory. How long before I sink?
到最後淪為追過的日落 海平面分割我們成你我
I ended up chasing the sunset. The sea level divided us into you and me
同行而平行 遺憾卻交錯 最寂寞
We walked in parallel But the regret interlaced and became the loneliest
如果海能夠 用眼淚訴說
What if the ocean could use tears to tell its story?
就不用煩憂 思念聲音微弱
I wouldn't have to worry. The longing is so faint
如果海能夠 把倔強捲走
What if the ocean could wash away stubbornness?
也許就會揭開 留在心底的是 什麼
Perhaps it can uncover what's in my heart
藏寶圖拒絕斑駁 珊瑚礁不願腐朽
The treasure map refuses to fade. The coral reef refuses to decay
一切還烙印心中 有個夢 還在夢
Everything is still imprinted in my heart. There's a dream, that's still a dream
是那麼不同你我的輪廓 但情感跳著同步的脈搏
My outline is so different from yours, but our emotions dance to the same beat
就各自漂流 我有的羈絆 你也有
Let's drift away on our own. I have my fetters, and you have yours
如果海能夠 用眼淚訴說
What if the ocean could use tears to tell its story?
就不用煩憂 思念會被淹沒
I wouldn't have to worry. The longing would be drowned
如果海能夠 把倔強捲走
What if the ocean could wash away stubbornness?
也許我就明白 為何有雨滂沱 心中
Maybe then I'd figure out why there's a downpour in my heart
Wu Wu Wu
Wu Wu Wu
如果還能夠 就請你陪我
If you could, come with me
一起潛入夢中 在最深處失去 下落
Let's dive into the dream together. Lose ourselves in its depths





Writer(s): 廖庭翊, 李雙飛


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.