RYOTA 片山凉太 feat. 黄淑惠 - 喂? - traduction des paroles en anglais

喂? - 黄淑惠 , RYOTA 片山凉太 traduction en anglais




喂?
Hello?
近來過得好不好
Hey, how are you doing lately?
忽然想起好多要說的話
Suddenly remembered so many things to say.
在回憶的泥濘掙扎
Struggling in the mud of memories.
能解脫了吧
Can I be free?
我的心臟 你的臉龐
My heart, your face,
卻合成了缺角的形狀
But they form a shape with missing corners.
我的行囊 沒了方向
My luggage has no direction,
而你會在什麽地方
And where will you be?
這兒大雨落下
Hey, heavy rain is falling here.
又是個無人接聽的電話
Another unanswered call.
這一端有個傻瓜
There’s a fool on this end,
孤芳自賞
Alone in my admiration.
我的心臟 你的臉龐
My heart, your face,
卻合成了缺角的形狀
But they form a shape with missing corners.
我的眼眶 你的綻放
My eyes, your blooming,
卻衹是刹那的煙花
But it’s just a momentary firework.
Ugh,
呼-呼-呼-呼-呼唔
Ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh
呼-呼-呼唔
Ugh-ugh-ugh
呼-呼
Ugh-ugh





Writer(s): 周明駿, 片山凉太


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.