Rubberband - 一早地下鐵 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Rubberband - 一早地下鐵




一早地下鐵
Early Morning Subway
天一光已踏進地底裡
As the sky awakens, I step into the underground,
小吃站選一罐冰汽水
Choosing a cold soda from the snack stand.
請小心踏進列車裡
Carefully, I enter the train,
座位不夠窗邊寄居
No seats left, so I take refuge by the window.
玻璃窗以外太過昏暗
Outside the glass, it's still too dark,
衝過隧道天氣看得真
But rushing through the tunnels, the weather becomes clear.
七彩這個站有日光浸
Rainbow Station is bathed in sunlight,
和黑色鑽石太相襯
A perfect match for your black diamond eyes.
坐上了專線
Boarding the express line,
風光太多
The scenery rushes by,
想看的可會望近點
If you want to see it, you have to look closer.
坐上了專線
On this express line,
想降暴雨密雲晴天
I wish for stormy clouds, clear skies,
都可以天天見
Anything to see you every day.
擠逼中越過海灣線
Squeezing through the crowd, crossing the bay,
一雙愛侶在面前幸福纏綿
A loving couple before me, entwined in happiness,
發誓愛下去
Vowing their love will last,
越過藍色島天
Beyond the blue island sky,
怎過站都不變遷
Unchanging, no matter the station we pass.
兩個站了
Two stations left,
到那邊轉線或快點
Transfer there or hurry,
男孩呆了
The boy is stunned,
怪女生太善變
The girl changes her mind too quickly.
戀愛吧
Fall in love,
不要錯行十數遍
Don't let your chance slip away,
脫軌登上了火箭
Derail and board the rocket of love.
坐上了專線
On the express line,
身影太多
So many faces pass,
想愛的可會步近點
If you want to love, will you step closer?
坐上了專線
On this express line,
失散在那密稠人煙
Lost in the dense crowd,
請想有衝天見
I long to see you soar above it all.
在駕駛專線
Driving this express line,
風光太多
The scenery rushes by,
想看的可會望近點
If you want to see it, you have to look closer.
習慣高速飛奔
Used to this high-speed journey,
千裡路線轉頭重溫
Turning my head to revisit the thousand miles,
怎麼遠也很近
No matter the distance, you're always near.
風光太多
So much scenery,
想看的一剎那飄遠
The view I seek drifts away in a flash,
習慣高速飛奔
Used to this high-speed journey,
千裡路線轉頭重溫
Turning my head to revisit the thousand miles,
怎麼遠都很近
No matter the distance, you're always near.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.