Rubberband - 同桌的你/ What's Up - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Rubberband - 同桌的你/ What's Up




同桌的你/ What's Up
Deskmate / What's Up
明天你是否会想起
Will you remember tomorrow,
昨天你写的日记
The diary you wrote yesterday?
明天你是否还惦记
Will you still think of,
曾经最爱哭的你
The girl who used to cry the most?
老师们都已想不起
The teachers have all forgotten,
猜不出问题的你
The girl who couldn't answer the questions.
我也是偶然翻相片
It was only by chance I looked through photos,
才想起同桌的你
That I remembered you, my deskmate.
谁娶了多愁善感的你
Who married the sentimental you?
谁看了你的日记
Who read your diary?
谁把你的长发盘起
Who put up your long hair?
谁给你做的嫁衣
Who made your wedding dress?
你从
You always,
总是很小心
Were so careful,
问我借半块橡皮
Asking to borrow half an eraser.
你也曾无意中说起
You also once unintentionally mentioned,
喜欢和我在一起
That you liked being with me.
那时候天总是很蓝
Back then the sky was always blue,
日子总过得太慢
The days always passed too slowly.
你总说毕业遥遥无期
You always said graduation was far away,
转眼就各奔东西
In the blink of an eye, we went our separate ways.
谁遇到多愁善感的你
Who met the sentimental you?
谁安慰爱哭的你
Who comforted the crying you?
谁看了我给你写的信
Who read the letters I wrote to you?
谁把他丢在风里
Who threw them in the wind?
从前的日子都远去
The days of the past are gone,
我也将
I will also,
的妻
Have a wife,
我也会给她看相片
I will also show her photos,
给她讲同桌的你
Tell her about you, my deskmate.
谁娶了多愁善感的你
Who married the sentimental you?
谁看了你的日记
Who read your diary?
谁把你的长发盘起
Who put up your long hair?
谁给你做的嫁衣
Who made your wedding dress?
hey hey I say hey what's goin' on
Hey hey I say hey what's goin' on
hey hey I say hey what's goin' on
Hey hey I say hey what's goin' on
hey hey hey hey
Hey hey hey hey





Writer(s): gao xiao-song, linda perry


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.