Rubberband - 大叔情歌 (feat. UNIQUESOUL AKA BUSMAN 4.0) [電影《逆流大叔》插曲] - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Rubberband - 大叔情歌 (feat. UNIQUESOUL AKA BUSMAN 4.0) [電影《逆流大叔》插曲]




大叔情歌 (feat. UNIQUESOUL AKA BUSMAN 4.0) [電影《逆流大叔》插曲]
Uncle's Love Song (feat. UNIQUESOUL AKA BUSMAN 4.0) [Theme Song from the Movie "Men on the Dragon"]
或許最後 刀鋒會生鏽
My blade may rust in the end,
鋼鐵卻是不朽
But steel remains unyielding.
逆境浪遊 血與汗嚐夠
Through adversity I've roamed, tasted blood and sweat,
教我看通透
Teaching me to see through it all.
天不欺 永遠真理
Heaven doesn't deceive, it's an eternal truth,
即使傷重倒地 捱過挫折定可等到轉機
Even when wounded and fallen, enduring setbacks leads to turning points.
終會等到你
I will eventually reach you.
未肯信命 功夫算差勁
I refuse to believe in fate, my skills may be lacking,
氣勢卻能獲勝
But my spirit can prevail.
就此革命 哪懼沒人證
I choose revolution, fearing no lack of witness,
放肆去一拼
Recklessly fighting for it all.
天不欺 信這真理
Heaven doesn't deceive, I trust in this truth,
寶刀可再鋒利 頑固似我定可找到轉機
The blade can be sharpened again, my stubbornness will find a turning point.
今天起 我會爭氣
From today, I will strive,
全力去留住你 粗粗一雙臂
With all my might to hold you, with my rough arms,
餘生都只想抱著你
For the rest of my life, I only want to hold you close.
人生只能跟水流轉彎
Life can only bend with the currents,
人生總是急彎誰可揀
Life's sharp turns are never chosen,
人生不停闖關才好玩
The constant challenges make it exciting,
鬥志不散
My fighting spirit remains.
休傷悲 我會謹記
Don't grieve, I will remember,
堅守這片天地 來靠我價值改寫悲與喜
Holding onto this world, rewriting sorrow and joy with my worth.
今天起 我要跟你
From today, I want to be with you,
相依於這土地 縱未夠完美
Side by side on this land, even if not perfect,
卻有生機
There is still life.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.