Rubberband - 山河故人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Rubberband - 山河故人




山河故人
Mountains and Rivers, Old Friends
/ 監:RubberBand
Written / Produced by: RubberBand
好想 跟你再暢遊過
I yearn to sail with you again,
海中心 高歌
Singing our hearts out amidst the sea.
今天困於 地底那狹窄鐵路
Today, I'm trapped in this cramped underground train,
可與你終一天碰到
Hoping for a chance encounter with you one day.
年少我倆 探過瓦礫堆
In our youth, we explored the rubble,
妄想去將不公粉碎
Dreaming of shattering injustice.
沒有料到是你沒記憶
I never expected you to lose your memory,
這日推翻相信的
To overturn everything we once believed in.
一生摯友 走不出變奏
Lifelong friends, lost in the changing melody,
初心一早失守 總會有缺口
Our initial aspirations long abandoned, leaving gaps unfilled.
一刻望透 終不可協奏
In a moment of clarity, I see our harmony is unattainable.
不甘都必須走 各自各浮游
Reluctantly, we must part ways, each adrift on our own.
這刻 跟你擦臉而過
In this moment, I brush past you,
偏躲開 相識的眼波
Deliberately avoiding your familiar gaze.
深宵乍醒 夢不到暑假恬靜
Waking up in the dead of night, I dream not of tranquil summers,
漆黑中猜不到究竟
But grasp for answers in the darkness.
何年秋天 硝煙在撲面
In which autumn did the smoke of conflict engulf us?
在對陣裡終於碰面
Finally facing each other on opposing sides.
聽我叫喊往昔那初衷
Hear me cry out our original aspirations,
這秒你有否顫動
Does it make your heart tremble, even for a second?
一生摯友 走不出變奏
Lifelong friends, lost in the changing melody,
初心一早失守 總會有缺口
Our initial aspirations long abandoned, leaving gaps unfilled.
一刻望透 終不可協奏
In a moment of clarity, I see our harmony is unattainable.
乾一杯苦的酒 沉落於沙洲
I drink a bitter toast, sinking into the sandbar.
再會了
Farewell.
我一生摯友 盼能夠再遊遍宇宙
My lifelong friend, I hope we can explore the universe together again.
再會了
Farewell.
我一生摯友 要是已再沒有荒謬
My lifelong friend, if absurdity ceases to exist,
我們再聚頭
We shall reunite.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.