Rubberband - 生於1月17 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Rubberband - 生於1月17




生於1月17
Born on January 17th
爸爸嗟怨 搬了一世鋼筋
Father complained, hauling steel bars all his life,
才換到 百呎不足 板間房
Only to afford a cramped, hundred-square-foot room.
天天都說 想你給門庭光耀
He says every day, he wants you to bring glory to the family,
你卻 愛坐窗邊繪素描
But you love to sit by the window and sketch.
媽媽講過 只怪身世太低
Mother said, blaming our lowly origins,
願望是看到 出身當個文員
Her wish was to see you become a clerk.
點頭 聽慣她滿口鄉音
You nod, used to her thick rural accent,
但你 卻盼參加歌舞團
But you dream of joining a dance troupe.
有誰會知道 內在無窮宏志
Who would know the boundless ambition within you,
對牆角刻上 委屈多次
Etched on the corner of the wall, countless grievances.
你無法掙脫 貧窮線
You can't break free from the poverty line,
一出生 給看扁
Looked down upon since birth.
想跳起 不要困於房裡
Oh, you want to jump, not be trapped in this room,
想試飛 爛地哪會起機?
Oh, you want to try to fly, but how can you take off from this wasteland?
想青春可創出天地 現實叫你卑微
You want your youth to create a new world, but reality tells you to be humble.
爭口氣 yeah yeah
Oh, fight for your pride, yeah yeah.
一堆功課 需要登入網址
A pile of homework requires logging into websites,
配備 奢侈家裡難求
Equipment too luxurious, our home can't afford it.
波鞋 補滿釘仍是破洞
Sneakers patched with nails, still full of holes,
但你 永遠開出好角球
But you always score perfect corner kicks.
你最愛嚮往 一睹非洲草原
You long to witness the African savanna,
最遠卻只到 轉角街邊休憩亭
But the farthest you've been is the resting pavilion at the corner of the street.
若然眼界有限 別在意
If your vision is limited, don't worry,
只需知 願望是 不僅至此
Just know that your aspirations are not limited to this.
請跳起 不再困於房裡
Oh, please jump up, no longer confined to this room,
飛躍起 逆著大氣起飛
Oh, leap up, soar against the air,
讓青春開拓出天地 別讓信心分離
Let your youth open up a new world, don't let your confidence fade.
爭口氣
Oh, fight for your pride.
比賽現在 先發起
The competition starts now, take the initiative.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.