Rubberband - 脫逃 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Rubberband - 脫逃




脫逃
Escape
RubberBand
RubberBand
脫逃
Escape
監製:雷頌德.Rubber Band
Producer: Mark Lui & Rubber Band
車到了 催促了 戀愛 在溶掉
The car has arrived, urging us on, our love melting away
這兩秒 不忍也要 分別了
In these two seconds, I can't bear it, but we must part
開了 oh駛遠了 誰腫了眼 淚流掉
It starts, oh it drives away, who's eyes are swollen, tears falling
不見了 揮手算了 成全你的素願
Gone, waving goodbye, fulfilling your simple wish
一心脫逃 想去看 最美麗國度
You,一心 wanting to escape, to see the most beautiful country
話要攀登險峰 克服畏高
Saying you want to climb dangerous peaks, overcome your fear of heights
浪最洶湧偏偏 放鬆散步
The waves are the most turbulent, yet you take a leisurely stroll
但你 總怕問路 下了車 會否失措
But you, always afraid to ask for directions, would you be lost if you got off the car?
沒我的 這一次 或在旅館獨看地圖
Without me this time, perhaps you'll be alone in a hotel room looking at a map
等你 逐分秒過 人在想 寫闕歌
Waiting for you, every minute and second passing, I'm thinking of writing a song
哼了 開始兩句 一路去 wow wow wow……
Humming, starting with two lines, all the way to wow wow wow...
寫到 分手那句 人漸懂 不拚命追
Writing to the line about breaking up, I gradually understand, not desperately chasing
寫進了 "哪一天再見? 誰人約好見面?"
Writing in "Which day will we meet again? Who will arrange the meeting?"
出走旅程 可會有 結尾內定
This journey of leaving, will it have a predetermined ending?
望你攀登高峰觸及晚星
I hope you climb the peak and touch the evening stars
願你海邊聽到這歌唱詠
May you hear this song singing by the sea
陪你 走過寂靜 渡過最 暗黑小徑
Accompanying you through the silence, crossing the darkest path
木吉他 掃一下 就在這刻 已不用牽掛
The acoustic guitar strums, at this moment, I no longer need to worry






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.