Rubberband - 記念 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Rubberband - 記念




記念
Memory
想念變成一條線 在時間裡面漫延 長得可以把世界切成了兩個面
Longing stretches like a thread, spreading through time, long enough to slice the world in two.
他在春天那一邊 妳的秋天剛落葉 剛落葉
He's on the side of spring, while your autumn leaves just fall, just fall.
如果從此不見面 讓你憑記憶想念 本來這段愛情可以記得很完美
If you never meet again, leaving you to reminisce, this love could have been remembered as perfect.
他的樣子已改變 有新伴侶的氣味 的氣味
His appearance has changed, with the scent of a new companion, a new scent.
那一瞬間 妳終於發現 那曾深愛過的人 (嗯) 早在告別的 那天 已消失在這個世界
In that instant, you finally realize, the one you deeply loved (mm) vanished from this world on the day you said goodbye.
也許那一次見面 是生命給妳機會 了解愛只是人所渴望的投射面
Perhaps that last encounter was life's way of showing you, love is just a projection of human desire.
只是渴望會改變 他的愛已經不見 已不見
But desire changes, his love has disappeared, disappeared.
那一瞬間 妳終於發現 那曾深愛過的人 (嗯) 早在告別的 那天 已消失在這個世界
In that instant, you finally realize, the one you deeply loved (mm) vanished from this world on the day you said goodbye.
那一瞬間 妳終於發現 心中的愛和思念 (念) 都只是屬於 自己
In that instant, you finally realize, the love and longing in your heart (longing) belong only to you.
曾經擁有過 曾經擁有過 曾經擁有過 的記念
The memories of what you once had, once had, once had.





Writer(s): tanya chua


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.