S.H.E - Not Yet Lovers - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction S.H.E - Not Yet Lovers - Live




Not Yet Lovers - Live
Not Yet Lovers - Live
為什麼只和你能聊一整夜 為什麼才道別就又想見面
Why can I only talk to you all night long? Why do I want to see you again as soon as we say goodbye?
在朋友裡面 就屬你最特別 總讓我覺得很親很貼
Among friends, you are the most special. You always make me feel very close and intimate.
為什麼你在意誰陪我逛街 為什麼你擔心誰對我放電
Why do you care about who goes shopping with me? Why do you worry about who is flirting with me?
你說你對我 比別人多一些 卻又不說是多哪一些
You say you care about me more than others. But you won't say how much more you care.
友達以上 戀人未滿 甜蜜心煩 愉悅混亂
More than friends, not yet lovers. Sweet and frustrating, happy and confused.
我們以後 會變怎樣 我迫不及待想知道答案
What will we become in the future? I can't wait to know the answer.
再靠近一點點 就讓你牽手 再勇敢一點點 我就跟你走
Come a little closer and I'll let you hold my hand. Be a little braver and I'll go with you.
你還等什麼 時間已經不多 再下去 只好只做朋友
What are you waiting for? There is not much time. If this goes on, we will only be friends.
再向前一點點 我就會點頭 再衝動一點點 我就不閃躲
Take one more step forward and I will nod. Be a little more impulsive and I will not dodge.
不過三個字 別猶豫這麼久 只要你說出口 你就能擁有我
Just three words. Don't hesitate for so long. As long as you say it, you can have me.
為什麼你寂寞只想要我陪 為什麼我難過只肯讓你安慰
Why do you only want me with you when you're lonely? Why are you the only one I'm willing to comfort me when I'm sad?
我們心裡面 明明都有感覺 為什麼不敢面對
We both know we have feelings. Why don't we dare to face it?
我不相信 都動了感情卻到不了
I don't believe that we can have feelings but still not be together.
愛情 那麼貼心卻進不了 心底 你能不能快一點決定
Love is so intimate, but it can't enter your heart. Can you make up your mind a little faster?
對我說我愛你
Tell me you love me.





Writer(s): Beyonce Knowles, Walter N Afanasieff


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.