S.H.E - 他就是他 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction S.H.E - 他就是他




他就是他
He is the One
任:他總是在我想他的時候 就會剛好打通電話給我
Ren: He always calls me when I'm thinking about him
他說他不能每天陪著我 所以只好常常送花給我
He says he can't be with me everyday so he often sends me flowers
雖然我我我我我 不知道他究竟在忙些什麼
Although I don't know what he's been up to
可是在我心裡頭 忍不住愛上他的體貼溫柔
I can't help but fall in love with his care and tenderness
田:他寧願和他朋友瞎攪和 也不主動約我出去走走
Tian: He'd rather hang out with his friends than ask me out on a date
難得去逛街散步的時候 又是拿著電話不停的撥
The rare times we go out shopping or for a walk, he's always on the phone
就在我我我我 無法忍受想翻臉的那一刻 他卻牽著我的手
Just when I'm about to lose my patience and walk away, he takes my hand
好像什麼事情都沒發生過
As if nothing had happened
任&田:我的他 他太瞭解我 知道我的心裡想些什麼
Ren & Tian: My man, he knows me so well, he knows what's on my mind
總是給我我想要的快樂
He always gives me the happiness I want
(二人合唱):任:Oh 我的他 真的很溫柔
(Duet): Ren: Oh, my man is really gentle
明明早已知道我的感受 卻又不敢說 他愛我
He clearly knows how I feel but doesn't dare to say he loves me
樺:他是不是帥帥的不算瘦 留著李奧納多那一種頭
Hua: He's not bad looking, a bit on the thin side, with a Leonardo DiCaprio hairstyle
高興的時候就會唱唱歌 最近剛剛迷上動力火車
He likes to sing when he's happy, and he's been into DynaTrain lately
好像朋友有很多 可是從來都不曾見過一個 每次約會的時候
He seems to have a lot of friends, but I've never met any of them. Every time we go out
時間地點都是他在做選擇
He's the one who chooses the time and place
三人:你的他 他叫做什麼 是不是也有雙迷人眼眸
All three: What's your man like? Does he have those charming eyes too?
笑的時候瀟灑帶點邪惡 Oh 我的天 有沒有搞錯
When he smiles, is it dashing with a hint of mischief? Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?
難怪最近他的眼光閃爍 一直不肯說 他愛我
No wonder he's been looking shifty lately, he won't say he loves me
你的他 他叫做什麼 是不是也有雙迷人眼眸
What's your man like? Does he have those charming eyes too?
笑的時候瀟灑帶點邪惡 Oh 我的天 有沒有搞錯
When he smiles, is it dashing with a hint of mischief? Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?
他就是他原來是同一個 難怪他不說 他愛我
He's the one, it's the same person, no wonder he won't say he loves me





Writer(s): 武雄


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.