S.H.E - 倫敦大橋垮下來 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction S.H.E - 倫敦大橋垮下來 (Live)




倫敦大橋垮下來 (Live)
London Bridge Is Falling Down (Live)
終於到了你住在的國度 照片中的風景變成實物
I've finally reached the country where you reside,The scenery from photos turns into the real thing.
昨天我多麼羨慕 今天踏出這一步 感覺竟然像結束
Yesterday, I was filled with envy,Today, I've taken this step, yet it feels like an end.
你說的故事都歷歷在目 只有愛情越來越不清楚
The stories you told me are still vivid in my mind,Only our love has become increasingly unclear.
以為自己不在乎 看見別人好幸福 愛你愛得太唐突
I thought I didn't care,But seeing others so happy,I realize I was too hasty in loving you.
那體貼 那專注 全都只是為了向我借宿
Your thoughtfulness and attentiveness,Were all just to lodge yourself in my heart.
在異國的天空嚇哭了起來 嚇壞陌生的老外
In this foreign land, my tears flowed,Frightening the curious strangers.
倫敦大橋垮下來 我也不離開
London Bridge is falling down,But I will not leave.
你的誓言說的太快 像個旅客不斷找路牌
You made your vows too quickly,Like a traveler searching for signs.
倫敦大橋早看開 陪我在等待
London Bridge has long since realized,It accompanies me in my wait.
愛情中最大的障礙 不是語言而是愛
The greatest obstacle in loveIs not language, but love itself.
你依然擺出該有的風度 暗示這一段美麗的錯誤
You still maintain your proper demeanor,Hinting at this beautiful mistake.
一個禮貌的親吻 一個道歉的眼神 都想讓人更舒服
A polite kiss, an apologetic look,All intended to appease.
我用力表達我所有想念 你的隨便到了什麼境界
I pour out my yearning,Yet your indifference knows no bounds.
一句堅定的誓言 一句完美的謊言 聽起來沒有差別
A resolute vow, an impeccable lie,They sound indistinguishable.
那體貼 那專注 全都只是為了向我借宿
Your thoughtfulness and attentiveness,Were all just to lodge yourself in my heart.
在異國的天空嚇哭了起來 嚇壞陌生的老外
In this foreign land, my tears flowed,Frightening the curious strangers.





Writer(s): Xue Bin Peng, Nan Zheng


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.