S.H.E - 愛呢 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction S.H.E - 愛呢 (Live)




愛呢 (Live)
Where is Love? (Live)
愛呢 愛呢 我們的 愛呢
Darling, where is our love?
你在懷裡藏什麼 擠得抱不緊我
What is hidden within your arms so I cannot hold you tight?
在你胸口找溫柔 只找到一片沙漠
I seek warmth within your chest,but all I find is a desert.
沒有弧度的笑容 沒有溫度的手
Your smile, devoid of joy, your hands cold to the touch,
慢慢傾斜的天空
As the heavens slowly bow,
正迅速壓垮著我〔一片一片剝落〕
Threatening to crush me, piece by piece.
愛呢 你的愛呢 你呢 我的你呢
Where is it? Your love? Have you forgotten me?
從前的 那些快樂 變了 沒了
Our past happiness, it's gone, vanished.
難道你真捨得 真捨不得
Could you really let go, could you truly bear to?
心呢 被弄痛了 承諾呢 被丟棄了
My heart, now filled with pain, our promises abandoned.
〔我的 愛呢 你把它給誰了〕
[My love, where have you bestowed it?]
你在回味什麼 嘴唇沒空吻我
Lost in memory, your lips have no time for mine.
想再聽你說愛我 只聽到一陣沉默
I long to hear you say you love me, but only silence answers.
是不是我迷了路 走進別人的夢中
Have I wandered astray, into a dream that's not my own?
原本熟悉的親密 變成陌生的問候
Our once familiar intimacy now a distant memory.
知道世界很善變 沒想到連你也變
I knew the world could change, but never did I think you would too.
我好懷念你剛開始愛上我的那天
How I yearn for the day when you first fell for me.
愛呢 你呢 從前的 那些快樂
Darling, where are you? Our past joys,
變了 沒了 難道你真捨得 真捨不得
Faded, gone. Could you truly bear to let them slip away?
心呢 被弄痛了 承諾呢 我的
My heart, filled with agony, our promises, oh my
愛呢 愛呢
Love? Where is it?
愛呢 你呢 從前的 變了
Oh darling, where have you gone? Our past is lost
難道你真捨得 心呢 被弄痛了
Could you really let it fade? Oh, my aching heart,
承諾呢 被丟棄了 我的
Our vows cast aside, my own
愛呢 你把它給誰了
Love? To whom have you given it?





Writer(s): Villalon Jade, 施人誠


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.