S.H.E - 明天的自己 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction S.H.E - 明天的自己




明天的自己
Tomorrow's Self
我願意抱你 聽你的掙扎委曲
In my arms you'll find comfort
雖然很想 但我不能幫你決定
I'll listen to your struggles
因為只有自己下定決心
I'd like to guide you, but it's not my role
才沒有埋怨反悔的餘地
For only through your resolve
我相信你有該有的聰明勇氣
Can you find contentment.
是心太軟 一時忘了放在哪里
I believe in your strength and intelligence
要換心情 最好換個環境
Your kindness may have clouded your vision
好聚好散是無言的珍惜
A change of perspective might do you good
你希望明天的自己
Sometimes distance is a form of care
像一道彩虹 還是剛淋過雨
What do you envision for your future self
你想完成的 那些憧憬
A vibrant rainbow or drenched in sorrow?
比抱着回憶流淚有趣有意義
Embrace your dreams, let go of the past
你希望明天的自己
What do you envision for your future self
有微笑眼睛 還是半夢半醒
A smile in your eyes or a perpetual daze?
一直在原地 那兒也不去
Standing still, forever frozen





Writer(s): 陳小霞


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.