S.H.E - 淡妆 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction S.H.E - 淡妆




淡妆
Pale Makeup
咖啡已经变冷
My coffee's gone cold,
谁也没有说话
Neither of us speaks.
空气有一些紧张
The air is thick with dread,
他在努力微笑
As he forces a smile.
我也在冷静假装
I pretend to be calm,
就着淡淡的忧伤
As sadness fills the air.
化装师给我请给我
Makeup artist, please,
给我化一个淡妆好吗
Can you give me a touch-up?
结局已很明了
The ending is clear,
谁也不愿去讲
But neither of us wants to say it.
都害怕对方会受伤
We're both afraid of getting hurt.
这样其实也好
But that's okay,
不用说太透了
Let's not dwell on it.
就让他淡淡过去吧
Let's just let it fade away.
我知道 转身以后
I know that as soon as I turn around,
眼泪会流出眼眶
Tears will stream down my face.
我知道 起风的夜里
I know that on stormy nights,
会有止不住的想
I'll miss you terribly.
请帮我掩盖脸上
Please help me hide the
刮过的悲伤
Pain etched upon my face.
化装师给我请给我
Makeup artist, please,
给我化一个淡妆好吗
Can you give me a touch-up?
请答应我这最简单的需要
Please grant me this one small request.
END 欢迎您访问
END Welcome






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.