S.H.E - 終身大事 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction S.H.E - 終身大事 (Live)




終身大事 (Live)
The Marriage Knot (Live)
還沒 讓月亮每個圓缺看著都一樣圓滿
I have yet to see the moon's every passing fullness as the same
還沒 為南極造出永不融化的冰山
I have yet to create an iceberg that will never melt in Antarctica
還沒有為恐龍默哀
I have yet to mourn the dinosaurs
還沒幫馬力歐再闖一關
I have yet to help Mario pass another level
天使的禮物還沒拆
I have yet to unwrap the angel's gift
怎麼能 從容地 擦亮燭光分享晚餐
How can I calmly light the candles and share a dinner?
怎麼能 放心地 燙平誰平凡的襯衫
How can I calmly press the wrinkles out of a plain shirt?
說愛簡單 不如我先 把大事做完
It is easier said than done, let me complete the greater tasks first
談情 能有多難 難道等等 天下就大亂
How difficult can it be to fall in love? Would the world fall apart if I waited?
下一秒火星 說不定 會水漫金山
In the next second, Mars might flood Earth
哪個 好人類 會只是旁觀
Which kind soul would just stand and watch?
還沒 為我花草找到永不會凋謝的伴
I have yet to find an immortal companion for my flowers
還沒 為寵物找到不會吃膩的餅乾
I have yet to find a treat my pet will never grow tired of
還沒學會拒絕加班
I have yet to learn to decline working overtime
還沒有分清孤獨和孤單
I have yet to discover the difference between loneliness and solitude
流言和謊言還沒散
Rumors and lies have yet to vanish
怎麼能 從容地 討論戒指上的圖案
How can I calmly discuss the patterns on a wedding ring?
怎麼能 放心地 告訴下一代要樂觀
How can I calmly tell my child to stay optimistic?
說愛簡單 不如我先 把大事做完
It is easier said than done, let me complete the greater tasks first
談情 能有多難 難道等等 天下就大亂
How difficult can it be to fall in love? Would the world fall apart if I waited?
下一秒火星 說不定 會水漫金山
In the next second, Mars might flood Earth
哪個 好人類 會只是旁觀
Which kind soul would just stand and watch?
若愛簡單 不如我先 把大事做完
If love was so simple, let me complete the greater tasks first
談情 能有多難 補好青天 我再試試看
How difficult can it be to fall in love? When I have mended the heavens, I'll give it a try
下一秒銀河 說不定 又會有大戰
In the next second, our galaxy might erupt in battle
這次 會有誰 想一起去玩
This time, who will come and play?





Writer(s): 苗小青, 藍小邪


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.