Serrini - Sweet Sweet Christmas - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Serrini - Sweet Sweet Christmas




Sweet Sweet Christmas
Sweet Sweet Christmas
想我沒有
Do you miss me?
隨心想 有沒有
Think of me, have you?
散碎的說盡 然後
Say your broken thoughts, and then
Umm
Umm
苦惱 嫌不夠
Worried, you're not enough
留低不肯走
Stay and refuse to leave
酒不醉夜 說著以後
Sober in the night, talking about the future
喜愛未夠
Didn't love me enough
留心想 也未夠
Cared enough, still not enough
看錯的嘆息 動人照舊
Mistaken sighs, still moving
Umm
Umm
人間所有 難參透
Life's mysteries, hard to fathom
理不好的傷口
Wounds that won't heal
蒼天有淚 哭了沒有
Heavens weep, but have they?
暢聚以後 怎麼都不夠
After our gathering, how can it not be enough?
越想要的未來 帶不走
The future I crave, I can't take with me
悲傷不夠 未夠人世荒謬
Sorrow not deep enough, not enough for life's chaos
酒散再添杯 還有
Drink gone, refill, I still have
酒醉沒有
Am I drunk?
微醺的 有沒有
Buzzed, maybe?
要說的說盡 然後
Say all you want to say, and then
Umm
Umm
等我 嫌不夠
Wait for me, find me lacking
到終於講出口
Until I finally speak my mind
酒不醉夜 不要內疚
Sober in the night, don't feel guilty
暢聚以後 怎麼都不夠
After our gathering, how can it not be enough?
是否有些未來 帶不走
Are there futures I can't take with me?
親暱不夠 或我寧願將就
Intimacy not enough, or do I just settle?
酒散再添杯
Drink gone, refill
找到沒有
Did you find it?
繁星閃 似有未有
Twinkling stars, there and not there
愛惜不愛惜 動人照舊
Cherished or not, still moving
Umm
Umm
何必講究 the demon's out
Why bother, the demon's out
驪歌一首首
Parting songs, one after the other
酒不醉人 心醉就夠
Not drunk, just high on love
街燈遍地
Streetlights everywhere
想我 沒有
Do you miss me?
Umm
Umm
而我只想你
And I only think of you
幸福也自由
Happy and free





Writer(s): Chong Qian Xu, Serrini, Chun Hao Tong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.