Serrini - 忘鳥愛 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Serrini - 忘鳥愛 (Live)




忘鳥愛 (Live)
Forgetting Love (Live)
晨早起來冷風吹啊
In the morning, the cold wind blows.
小鳥沒有飛
The little bird doesn't fly.
為何不開心
Why am I not happy?
這瞬間想不起
At this moment, I can't remember.
神智清醒一點我又想起了你
As my mind becomes a little clear, I think of you again.
你的存在像我腦內沼氣
Your existence is like the swamp gas in my brain.
我常幻想能搬去極地
I often fantasize about moving to the Arctic.
但腦海的你會陪我上機
But you will be in my mind when I board the plane.
我決心忘記 便記不起
I am determined to forget, but I can't remember.
林夕你騙我吧
Lin夕, you lied to me.
決心有用嗎
Is determination useful?
大雨過後晴天
After the storm, the sun shines.
到日沒的一霎
Until the sun sets.
我不想跟誰再說話
I don't want to talk to anyone anymore.
構想了多天 細心的對白
I have been thinking about it for days, the lines are so fine.
這刻無用 剩下雪白空格
It's useless now, only white space is left.
再過自主的人生
I will live a life of my own.
靠自己 成就更開心
Relying on myself, I will be happier.
依附誰也 墮落灰暗
Relying on anyone will lead to darkness.
繼續 扮高興下沉
Continue to pretend to be happy and sink.
(Haa-haa-haa)
(Haa-haa-haa)
(Haa-haa)
(Haa-haa)
朋友說
My friends say,
我要懂得放下才會有轉機
I need to know how to let go before I can move on.
雨後晴天
After the rain, the sun shines,
就有清新的空氣
And the air is fresh.
耀眼雲邊
By the shining clouds,
有最美麗的銀色閃閃大地
There is the most beautiful silver-shining land.
我的存在為了欣賞優美
I exist to appreciate beauty,
存在不是為了吞聲忍你
Not to swallow and endure you.
但我會千般溫柔細心
But I will be gentle and patient
Deal with你
To deal with you.





Writer(s): Ka Yan Leung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.