Serrini - 我在流浮山滴眼水.jpg (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Serrini - 我在流浮山滴眼水.jpg (Live)




我在流浮山滴眼水.jpg (Live)
Eye Drops at Lau Fau Shan.jpg (Live)
我在流浮山 滴眼水
I put eye drops in Lau Fau Shan
霎眼你我已 廿幾歲
In a blink of an eye, we are already in our 20s
發覺世間很多要面對揮不去
Realizing that there are many things in the world that we have to face
那淒清感覺總會跟隨
That desolate feeling will always follow
何解你我會走到這裡
Why are you and I here?
流浮山落日看得心醉
The sunset in Lau Fau Shan is breathtaking
青春她不知不覺跌出我掌心裡
My youth has fallen out of my hands unknowingly
誰看風景感覺不對 就撤退
Anyone who feels uncomfortable with the scenery can leave
再說我專心一意滴眼水
Let's say I concentrate on putting eye drops
你靠近為我擋風看似一對
You come close to me to block the wind, looking like a couple
你說有天很想可擁我入睡
You said that you wanted to hold me to sleep one day
我卻只懂沉默但聽進心裡
But I only knew how to keep silent but listened to my heart
我說如果你等我太累
I said if you wait for me too tired
最後你會否也離我而去
Will you leave me in the end?
你說世間怎麼有既定的對與不對
You said how can there be a definite right or wrong in the world?
還看拒絕快樂的是誰
And see who refuses to be happy?
你跟她也許到過這裡
You and she may have been here before
流浮山落日終要歸去
The sunset in Lau Fau Shan will eventually go away
我說再多的快樂也有一天告吹
I said that no matter how much happiness there is, it will end one day
你問是否這樣永遠不進不退
You asked if this is the way to never move forward or backward
你說你雙手等我默許
You said you waited for me to agree with both your hands
為何我總不讓你伴隨
Why don't I always let you accompany me?
你說你很想使我不再獨個流淚
You say you want to stop me from shedding tears alone
多甜蜜但我不說一句
How sweet, but I didn't say a word
我說我不懂怎去面對
I said I don't know how to face it
明晨你醉心的又是誰
Who will be your favorite tomorrow morning?
再說我世界裡無甚麼叫必須
Let's say there is no such thing as a must in my world
怎麼你要靠近侵佔我思緒
Why do you want to get close to me and occupy my thoughts?
而你竟微笑說你不怕等下去
But you smiled and said you were not afraid to wait
而有天我也許終會
And maybe one day I will finally
勇敢跟你去
Be brave and go with you





Writer(s): Ka Yan Leung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.