Serrini - 我在流浮山滴眼水.jpg - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Serrini - 我在流浮山滴眼水.jpg




我在流浮山滴眼水.jpg
I'm dropping eye drops in Lau Fau Shan.jpg
我在流浮山 滴眼水
I'm dropping eye drops in Lau Fau Shan
霎眼你我已 廿幾歲
In the blink of an eye, you and I are twenty years old
發覺世間很多要面對揮不去
I realize that there are many things in the world that I have to face that I can't get rid of
那淒清感覺總會跟隨
That desolate feeling will always follow me
何解你我會 走到這裡
Why have you and I come here?
流浮山落日看得心醉
Lau Fau Shan sunset looks intoxicating
青春她不知不覺 跌出我掌心裡
Youth has unknowingly fallen out of my palm
誰看風景感覺不對 就撤退
Whoever doesn't feel right when looking at the scenery will retreat
再說我專心一意滴眼水
Moreover, I focused on dropping eye drops
你靠近為我擋風 看似一對
You came closer to shield me from the wind, we looked like a couple
你說有天很想可擁我入睡
You said you wanted to hold me in your arms one day and fall asleep
我卻只懂沈默 但聽進心裡
But I only knew how to stay silent, yet I took it to heart
我說如果你等我太累
I said if you get too tired of waiting for me
最後你會否也離我而去
In the end, will you also leave me?
你說世間怎麼有既定的對與不對
You said how can there be absolute right and wrong in the world?
還看拒絕快樂的 是誰
Who are the ones rejecting happiness?
你跟她也許到過這裡
Perhaps you and she have been here
流浮山落日終要歸去
Lau Fau Shan sunset will eventually go home
我說再多的快樂也有一天告吹
I said even the greatest joy will one day come to an end
你問是否這樣永遠 不進不退
You asked if this will be forever, neither advancing nor retreating
你說你雙手等我默許
You said you waited with your hands open for my nod
為何我總不讓你伴隨
Why do I always push you away?
你說你很想使我 不再獨個流淚
You said you wanted to make me stop crying alone
多甜蜜但我不說一句
How sweet, but I didn't say a word
我說我不懂怎去面對
I said I don't know how to face you
凌晨你最想的又是誰
Who do you think of most in the middle of the night?
再說我世界裡 無甚麼叫必須
Moreover, there's no such thing as necessity in my world
怎麼你要靠近侵佔我思緒
How can you come close and invade my thoughts?
而你竟微笑說你不怕等下去
And you smiled and said you weren't afraid to wait
而有天我也許終會 勇敢跟你去
And one day I might finally have the courage to go with you





Writer(s): Serrini


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.