Serrini - ~旋轉with me* (19841219志存·的士·錄音帶) [feat. 波盛, 鄒攝] {INK Remix} - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Serrini - ~旋轉with me* (19841219志存·的士·錄音帶) [feat. 波盛, 鄒攝] {INK Remix}




~旋轉with me* (19841219志存·的士·錄音帶) [feat. 波盛, 鄒攝] {INK Remix}
~Spinning with Me* (19841219 Chi-tsun's Taxi Cassette Tape) [feat. Po Sheng, Zou She] {INK Remix}
(嘩 小姐你咁多行李嘅
(Wow, miss, you have so much luggage
東京好好玩㗎
Tokyo must be so much fun
啲嘢齊㗎啦呵
Everything's packed, huh?
小姐呀 我想問吓呢東京係咪好多靚仔靚女㗎
Miss, I have to ask, are there a lot of handsome guys and pretty girls in Tokyo?
你有冇見到 マッチ 中森明菜
Hey, did you see Matchy or Akina Nakamori?
我想剪個個 マッチ 好耐㗎啦
I've wanted to get the Matchy haircut for so long
仲呢你地食咗幾多個拉麵呀 壽司呀
And also, how much ramen and sushi did you eat?
同埋呢 日劇入面個啲嘢呢 其實呢)
And also, the things in the Japanese dramas, are they real?)
旋轉兜圈的感覺太逼真
The spinning, circling feeling is so real
神遊興奮背後 寫滿敏感 請慢慢行近
Lost in the excitement, but my heart is inscribed with sensitivity, please approach slowly
誰貪心加速剪碎我的心
Who is greedy, accelerating, tearing my heart apart?
明知太過分 繼續發生
I know it's too much, but it keeps happening
不堪一擊的主角太抑鬱
The fragile protagonist is so depressed
旁人加倍洩恨 逼到太緊 想日夜懲罰
Bystanders become increasingly resentful, pressing too close, wanting to punish day and night
偏偏不小心戀上我聲音
But by chance, you fell in love with my voice
纏繞你渴望 變習慣就勇敢
It lingers in your desire, becoming a habit, and then you become brave
無法來設防的 全部無味無色
Unable to put up a defense, everything is bland and colorless
愚昧人未明的 各種不懂我的驚恐反應
Ignorant people don't understand my various frightened reactions
由我來駕馭的 重疊全部顏色
I will control the overlapping colors
提示人未來的 先會愛恨永續繼續刺激
Those who hint at the future will continue to provoke love and hate
給我熱情 我可以放棄暴走 終日亡命
Give me passion, I can give up running wild and being reckless all day
跟我放逐前程 你可以更配合我
Follow me and abandon your future, you can be more in tune with me. Passion. Kiss. Awaken.
一杯乾一杯不要太擔心
Drink one after another, don't worry too much
全盤傾吐故事 想聽你講 坦白就無憾
Pour out your whole story, I want to hear you speak, and there will be no regrets if you're honest
輕輕鬆鬆請不要太繃緊
Relax, please don't be so uptight
迷失了腳步 記住坐穩
If you lose your footing, remember to sit still
想不想一生傾聽我聲音
Do you want to listen to my voice for the rest of your life?
何時驚訝發現 想有我的 生活就無憾
When will you be surprised to discover that you want to have my life and have no regrets?
偏偏很小心假設我狠心
But I'm very careful to pretend to be cruel
纏繞你渴望 你害怕又要等
Your desire lingers, you're afraid to wait
無法來設防的 全部無味無色
Unable to put up a defense, everything is bland and colorless
愚昧人未明的 各種不懂我的慌張反應
Ignorant people don't understand my various panicked reactions
由我來創造的 忘掉全部顏色
I will create and forget all the colors
提示人未來的 先會愛恨永續繼續刺激
Those who hint at the future will continue to provoke love and hate
給我熱情 我可以放棄暴走 終日亡命
Give me passion, I can give up running wild and being reckless all day
跟我放逐前程 你可以更配合我
Follow me and abandon your future, you can be more in tune with me. Passion. Kiss. Awaken.
Tell me you love me
Tell me you love me
Right here right now
Right here right now
Oh tell me
Oh tell me
(我地聽眾淑芬咁勇敢嘅真情剖白
(Our listener Shuk-fun's brave and genuine confession
唔知你有冇同我一樣
I wonder if you're like me
係淑芬愛情故事當中搵到一絲嘅共鳴呢)
and found a bit of resonance in Shuk-fun's love story)
(Call台 call台 執到餅cassette帶喎
(Call in, call in, I've found a cassette tape
有冇客打嚟話唔見咗嘢呀)
Has anyone called to report that they've lost something?)





Writer(s): Jia Yin Liang, Ruby Yeung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.