Serrini - 每次你捉住我隻手衝紅燈我都想死 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Serrini - 每次你捉住我隻手衝紅燈我都想死




每次你捉住我隻手衝紅燈我都想死
Every Time You Grabbed My Hand To Cross the Red Light, I Wanted to Die
每次呢 你捉著我隻手衝紅燈嗰陣呢
Every time you grab my hand to cross the red light
又大大力扯著我急步行嗰陣呢 你知唔知呀
Or pulled me forcefully to follow your quick pace Do you have any clue?
我都想死呀 想死呀 我都想死呀
I wanted to die, I wanted to die, I wanted to die.
每次呢 你問我做乜咁驚過馬路啫
Every time you asked me why I was so afraid of crossing the street
快脆啲啦 好小事㗎咋
"It's such a trivial matter"
做乜企馬路戇居居嘥時間呀嗰陣呢
"Why are we standing here like fools and wasting time?"
我都想死呀
I wanted to die.
最後嗰次呢 我仲諗緊同唔同你行落去嗰陣呢
The last time, I was still debating whether or not to join you
你一手捉住我衝過無紅綠燈嘅德輔道中四線行車嗰陣呢
When you grabbed my hand and stormed across Des Voeux Road Central
我已經死咗㗎喇 死咗㗎喇
With four lanes of traffic but no traffic light, that was it, I died. I died.





Writer(s): Ka Yan Leung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.