Serrini - 長期浪漫 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Serrini - 長期浪漫




長期浪漫
Long-Term Romance
講清楚 先可以再見
Let's be clear before we say goodbye
繼續約會 錯亂結局 太急著浮現
Continuing to date, a chaotic ending, surfacing too quickly
驚險 你知唔知我係咩人先?
Thrilling, do you even know who I am?
可不可 先不要中箭
Can you not pierce my heart first?
跌落禁地 怪就怪在 我走在前面
Falling into a forbidden zone, it's my fault for leading the way
繼續放任 我的天 (hey)
Continuing to indulge, my dear (hey)
長期防範 未脫險
Long-term defense, not yet out of danger
講出去 講到我出走的那天
Tell the world about the day I left
換個浪漫去明白 道理可更易
Change your romantic view, making sense easier
陪你 陪我 行過 超多尷尬事 (yeah)
With you, with me, we've endured so many awkward moments (yeah)
今天 的心態有變
Today my mindset has changed
我就 笑著 說著 接受 人間大磨練
I'll laugh and say, I accept life's great trials
這天 我究竟等緊咩先
What exactly am I waiting for today?
可不可 委曲也聖潔
Can you be wronged, yet pure?
困在野地 百煉憤怒 騰飛又沈澱
Trapped in the wilderness, tempered fury, soaring and sinking
每日創造 我的天 (hey)
Creating each day, my dear (hey)
長期 防範 未脫險
Long-term defense, not yet out of danger
講出去 講到我奔波的那天
Tell the world about the day I wandered
就怕浪漫變期待 換你三個字
I fear romance will turn into anticipation, replaced by three words from you
是你 是我 路過 沿路多驚險
It was you, it was me, passing by, so many perils along the way
愛するより 愛されたい
I'd rather be loved than love
本音を聞かせて ちょっとだけちょうだい
Let me hear your true feelings, just give me a little
長期 防範 沒有終點
Long-term defense, no end in sight
忍不到 等到 我出手的那天
Can't忍, wait until the day I make my move
若太浪漫你逃避 要跑掉
If romance scares you and you run away
剩我 獨個 獨個 (ugh!)
I'll be left alone, all alone (ugh!)
但我 無視 扮到 不經意
But I'll ignore it, pretend I don't care
等幾次 等到你想通的那天
Wait a few more times, wait until the day you understand
用最大耐性期待 你再出現
With the utmost patience, I'll wait for you to reappear
盪失到最後才能明白愛
Losing everything, only then can we understand love
陪我新開始 (hey yeah)
Let's start over (hey yeah)
(何を見ているの? 待ってるよ)
(What are you watching? I'm waiting)
待ってるよ
I'm waiting





Writer(s): Serrini, Hirsk


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.