Serrini - 長期爛漫 (獨白) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Serrini - 長期爛漫 (獨白)




長期爛漫 (獨白)
Long-Term Healing (Monólogo)
嚟呀,我哋一齊安靜地療傷
Come, let's heal together in silence
陪我安靜咁樣躺係呢個沙灘上面
Keep me company as I lie quietly on this beach
啲沙係咪好暖呀?
Does the sand feel warm?
望住天地大海,一切都幾咁微不足道
Gazing at the vast ocean and sky, everything seems so insignificant
當我靜靜咁樣安坐,放低重擔嘅時候
When I sit still and let go of my burdens
我發現原來天地嘅寧靜係會更加令到我聽到自己心裏面嘅聲音
I realize that the tranquility of nature amplifies the voice within my heart
過去無論有幾多好煩好煩嘅嘢,將來有幾多無可預料嘅事情
No matter how many troubles I've faced or how unpredictable the future may be
而係我眼前嘅就係溫柔嘅大海
Before me lies the gentle ocean
佢唔會逼我做任何嘢,佢唔會逼我有無謂嘅爭拗,亦都唔會追趕我
It doesn't force me to do anything, it doesn't push me into pointless arguments, and it doesn't rush me
佢唔會要求去到呢個位我就要笑,佢唔會要求我係某一種形象出現
It doesn't demand that I smile at certain moments, it doesn't dictate my appearance
佢唔會要求我嘅聲音係以某一種方式呈現,佢只係會靜靜咁樣係隔離陪伴我
It doesn't expect my voice to sound a certain way, it simply stays by my side in silence
係呢一刻我可以好肯定咁樣同自己講
At this very moment, I can confidently tell myself
「我安好! I am enough! 我係被保護架!我係愛自己架!我係願意為著自己所想嘅事情 Say Yes, Say No」
“I am well! I am enough! I am protected! I love myself! I am willing to say yes and no to what I desire”
我可以好好享受生活,我會為住每日所食所著所有嘅都感恩。
I can cherish life, and I will be grateful for everything I eat and wear.
當我唔記得咗笑嘅感覺係點嘅時候,我會試下抱下自己
When I forget how to laugh, I will try to embrace myself
問下自己,係咪因為最近無得游水咋。
Ask myself, is it because I haven't been able to go swimming lately?
「I am enough! I am protected! I am loved!」
“I am enough! I am protected! I am loved!”





Writer(s): Serrini


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.