Serrini - Don't Text Him - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Serrini - Don't Text Him




Don't Text Him
Don't Text Him
最愛 你淺笑的臉
My dearest, with a face that beams
如眉頭和額角也在笑
Where eyebrows and forehead are a laughter-filled stream
讓我驚覺有看下去的需要
Making me realize that I need to look more deeply
我卻怕這個需要
But I'm afraid of this need
嚇怕精緻的你 沉默了
That it might scare away your delicate self, leaving me to recede
嚇得你不再淺笑 不得了
Terrified that you'll stop smiling, and I'll be filled with dread
我哪會不顧一切
How could I dare to be reckless?
膽小成問題 太弱了
My timidity is a problem, I'm too weak to confess
是妄想太過到盡處 是寂寥
My fantasies have reached their peak, it's just loneliness that I seek
我最愛感覺飄渺
I love the feeling of floating in a mist
如無從著地 又太累了
Like being unable to touch the ground, but it's too exhausting to resist
怕想到這裡哭了 多可笑
I'm afraid I'll cry if I dwell on this thought, how ridiculous
凝眸的一息間 不得了
This moment of gazing, it's precarious
我最怕一再想起 似天空清澈的你
I'm most afraid of remembering you again and again, like the clear sky
又有哪個可比 悠然自得呼吸吞吐的你
Who can compare to you, breathing and living with such ease?
似看破生死 靈魂共振似碰到太驚喜
As if you've seen through life and death, our souls resonating, a surprise that brings me relief
夏至秋天的距離 月與倒影的距離
The distance between summer and autumn, the distance between the moon and its reflection
猶如站在 遠方的你
Is like the distance between you and I.
愛意似心裡鬱結
My love for you is like a knot in my heart
然而重遊舊地 又怕遇見
But if I revisit the past, I'm afraid I'll meet you again
是你嗎 細碎故事再 想一遍
Are you there, my scattered thoughts, can I think them through?
怕我太興奮不已
I'm afraid I'll be too excited
說抱歉 講幾次 太在意
Saying sorry, over and over, how much I care
說穿了 這個鬱結 可不可以
Can I simply say that this knot, can it not
我最怕一再想起 似天空清澈的你
I'm most afraid of remembering you again and again, like the clear sky
又有哪個可比 悠然自得呼吸吞吐的你
Who can compare to you, breathing and living with such ease?
似看破生死 靈魂共振似碰到太驚喜
As if you've seen through life and death, our souls resonating, a surprise that brings me relief
若你依稀一皺眉
If you frown, even slightly
我在半空 降落何地
I'll fall from the sky, where will I land?
我最愛一再想起 細聲稱呼我的你
I love to remember you again and again, calling my name so softly
放肆跟我一起
Behaving wildly with me
連沉默光陰都可以很美
Even the quiet moments can be beautiful
未當我知己 情願別心急這刻揭穿你
If you don't see me as a confidante, don't rush to expose yourself now.
用最安好的距離 未會牽手的距離
At the safest distance, the distance we can never hold hands.
凝視近在 前方的你
Watching you from afar.





Writer(s): Serrini


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.