Serrini - Let Us Go Then You and I - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Serrini - Let Us Go Then You and I




Let Us Go Then You and I
Let Us Go Then You and I
快樂就笑著面對微笑活著是樂趣
If you have fun, smile; a happy life is the best
今天最快樂是誰是你是你對不對
Who is the happiest today; is it you? Is it you?
誰誰最堅強誰最善良
Who is the strongest? Who is the kindest?
誰就會更高尚
Who is the noblest?
悲傷最放任面對沒眼淚放於心裏
If you are the saddest, then you shouldn't hold back your tears
浪漫瀟灑拋一句: 「快樂未一定會緊隨」
Cooly recite: "Happiness doesn't follow you everywhere on your heels."
晴天響雷天空似快要流淚
The 晴天響雷 make it look as if the sky is about to start crying.
假使甚麼都不對假使甚麼都失去
What if everything has gone wrong? What if everything has been lost?
當一轉身晦暗又佔據心底裏
When everything goes to hell and back, darkness fills my soul.
繼續去失望疲倦害怕甚麼都擊退
I will be disappointed once more, and I will be tired and afraid. But you will be there to fight.
感激著昨日是誰敢於勇往又是誰
Yesterday, I am grateful for the ones who were brave and strong.
天空若突然沉重得暗影不退
If the sky suddenly becomes heavy and the darkness doesn't go away,
困倦裏放心去吧你有我在這裏
Let go of all your worries and rest assured that I am here for you.
找不到自信面對情緒又蕩來蕩去
I don't know how to be more confident as my emotions keep flooding in.
但是不甘心歸去放棄像最易最乾脆
But I am not willing to give up; to give up is the easiest thing to do.
而你堅持再豁出去再戴上勇氣的面具
And you insist on going all out and once again put on your armor of courage.
想做的又再告吹懷疑到自尊粉碎
My wish is futile, and my self-esteem is shattered.
我最多走到這裏以後要靠你衝過去
This is as far as I can go. It is up to you to charge forward now.
你衝過去這一次凝住眼淚
When you charge forward, hold back your tears.
今天甚麼都失去消失漫天烽煙裏
Today, I have lost everything and I have vanished into thin air.
這生命未來其實開創於手裏
But life's future is actually in our hands.
繼續去克服疲倦害怕一轉身擊退
Keep overcoming your tiredness and fear; be persistent and stay strong.
推翻認知的瑣碎寫生命新的一句
Ignore the trivial things and write a new chapter in your life.
今天就克服磨練跑往光輝去
Today, overcome the hardship and run towards the light.
進或退放心去
Don't be afraid to move forward or backward.
假使甚麼都不對假使甚麼都失去
What if everything has gone wrong? What if everything has been lost?
這生命克服磨練打也打不碎
Life's 磨練 cannot be defeated.
繼續去失望疲倦害怕一切都擊退
Keep going through your sorrows and fears, and stay strong.
感激著昨日是誰敢於勇往又是誰
Yesterday, I am grateful for the ones who were brave and strong.
天空若突然沉重得暗影不退
If the sky suddenly becomes heavy and the darkness doesn't go away,
繼續去放心去開發你新的秩序
Let go of your worries and create a new order for yourself.
放心去我亦會繼續去
Don't worry. I will also keep going.





Writer(s): Serrini


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.