羅志祥 - 怕安靜 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅志祥 - 怕安靜




怕安靜
I Fear Silence
我又幫自己 訂了場電影
I made movie reservations for myself again
結果坐在廣場找你背影
Only to end up looking for you in the crowd
人來了又去
Watching people come and go
我好懷念遲到有人會發脾氣
I miss it when I'm late and you get mad
手機有收訊 簡訊不是你
My phone rings, but it's not you
打開了更讓人失望到底
Opening the message only disappoints me further
你走就走吧
You're gone, so you're gone
幹嘛留下每天沒看完的韓劇
Why did you leave behind the Korean drama we never finished?
我想我真的怕安靜 少了你吵我不開心
I think I truly fear silence. I miss you nagging at me.
回家第一個開機 掩蓋所有的安靜
The first thing I do when I get home is turn on the TV to drown out the silence.
說不定我能夠撐過去
Maybe I can make it through this.
我想我真的怕安靜 連洗澡都要戴耳機
I think I truly fear silence. I even wear headphones in the shower.
打電動聲東擊西 一停我又怕想起
I play video games to distract myself, but as soon as I stop, I'm afraid I'll remember.
唸我和愛我的人 我沒珍惜
I'll remember the person I love and the person I didn't cherish.
你愛的歌手 又出了專輯
Your favorite singer released a new album.
一樣好聽 可是特別痛心
It's still as good as ever, but it only breaks my heart more.
根本辦不到還硬勸我要放棄
I tell myself to give up, but I can't.
我想我真的怕安靜 少了你吵我不開心
I think I truly fear silence. I miss you nagging at me.
回家第一個開機 掩蓋所有的安靜
The first thing I do when I get home is turn on the TV to drown out the silence.
說不定我能夠撐過去
Maybe I can make it through this.
我想我真的怕安靜 連洗澡都要戴耳機
I think I truly fear silence. I even wear headphones in the shower.
打電動聲東擊西 一停我又怕想起
I play video games to distract myself, but as soon as I stop, I'm afraid I'll remember.
唸我和愛我的人 我沒珍惜
I'll remember the person I love and the person I didn't cherish.
把鬧鐘 設不停
I set multiple alarms.
或許我 會清醒
Maybe then I'll wake up
我想等下去可惜愛不能靠毅力
I want to wait for you, but love can't be forced.
要是我 挽回你
If I try to win you back,
你一定 更傷心
You'll only be more heartbroken.
愛一個人不一定要永遠在一起
Love doesn't always mean being together forever.
真的怕安靜
I really do fear silence.
不想去也硬要出去
I go out even when I don't want to.
逛鬧區到KTV 點你必點的歌曲
I go to karaoke and order your favorite songs.
怎麼合唱的人不是你
But how come the person singing next to me isn't you?
原來我這麼怕安靜 是怕再也聽不到你
I finally realize why I'm so afraid of silence. It's because I can no longer hear you.
在廚房大聲唱歌 在沙發硬跟我擠
The way you sang loudly in the kitchen, the way you insisted on cuddling on the couch,
讓我終於曉得 我有多愛你
All of it made me realize how much I love you.
你已不在這裡
You're not here anymore.





Writer(s): Ma Song Wei, Liu Yong Hui


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.