Silence Wang - 講話是閉嘴的時候 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Silence Wang - 講話是閉嘴的時候




講話是閉嘴的時候
When Speaking is Being Silent
朋友們聊的話題
The topics my friends discuss,
越來越無法參與
I can no longer participate.
有時怪自己不合群
Sometimes I blame myself for being unsociable,
處理不好很多關係
For not handling many relationships well.
當某些音樂響起
When certain music plays,
我趕快拿起手機
I quickly grab my phone.
我的表情 維持的還算可以
My expression, I maintain it fairly well,
怕下一秒哭紅眼睛
Afraid that the next second my eyes will cry red.
總想問公平
I always want to ask about fairness,
越來越瞭解到很多事 沒有公平
But I'm increasingly understanding that many things aren't fair.
有些人註定
Some people are destined
出現只是為了 帶給你一些回憶
To appear only to bring you some memories.
寫過的那段旋律
That melody I wrote,
除了你再不想唱給誰聽
I don't want to sing it to anyone but you.
看過的那些風景
Those landscapes we saw,
還有好多捨不得 刪除掉的合影
And so many photos together I'm reluctant to delete.
人生短短的光景
Life is such a short scene,
就是無法知道 關於你一點消息
Yet I can't find out a single thing about you.
聽過許多的道理
I've heard so many reasons,
還是無法把自己 從漩渦中抽離
But I still can't pull myself out of this whirlpool.
家裡的那本書籍
That book at home,
是我鼓起勇氣 也不敢翻的東西
Is something I can't bring myself to open, even with courage.
聽到了歡聲笑語
Hearing the laughter and chatter,
就假裝自己 還可以偶爾的開心
I pretend that I can still be happy occasionally.
時間它不露痕跡
Time leaves no trace,
讓人平靜 讓人失去了很多情緒
Making people calm, making people lose many emotions.
而我的喘息
And my breathing,
它卻沒說在哪裡 相信了命運
It doesn't say where it is, believing in fate.
至少還有這個藉口
At least there's this excuse,
能供我慰藉
To comfort me.
有些人註定
Some people are destined
出現只是為了 帶給我一些回憶
To appear only to bring me some memories.
做過了所有努力
I've made every effort,
並不是在等待你的迴應
Not waiting for your response.
嘗試了許多話題
I've tried many topics,
卻還是不能走進 你一點點內心
But I still can't get into your heart, even a little.
感情是沒有道理
Feelings have no logic,
有人得意 有人沒有難過的權利
Some are happy, some don't have the right to be sad.
我確實不算聰明
I'm really not that smart,
猜不透謎語 猜不透故事的結局
Can't figure out the riddle, can't figure out the ending of the story.
我已經不停練習
I've been practicing constantly,
請放心有一天 我一定把你忘記
Don't worry, one day I will definitely forget you.
你的聲音和姓名
Your voice and name,
還有每次不開心時 會看的電影
And the movies we watched every time I was unhappy.
如果你遇見愛情
If you find love,
請你堅定 請你這一次不要任性
Please be steadfast, please don't be capricious this time.
講話的時候
When I speak,
其實我沒有說話
Actually, I'm not speaking.
閉嘴的時候
When I'm silent,
其實希望你在聽
Actually, I hope you're listening.





Writer(s): 汪蘇瀧


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.