Silence Wang feat. 單依純 - 如果爱忘了 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Silence Wang feat. 單依純 - 如果爱忘了 (Live)




如果爱忘了 (Live)
If Love Forgets (Live)
總有一些話 來不及說了
There are always some words left unsaid,
總有一個人是心口的硃砂
There's always someone etched in my heart.
想起那些話 那些傻 眼淚落下
Remembering those words, those silly moments, tears fall,
只留一句 你現在好嗎?
Leaving only one question: How are you now?
如果愛忘了 淚不想落下
If love forgets, I don't want tears to fall,
那些幸福啊 讓她替我到達 (替我到達)
Let her receive all that happiness for me (for me).
如果愛懂了 (懂了) 承諾的代價
If love understands (understands) the price of promises,
不能給我的 請完整給她
What you couldn't give me, please give her completely.
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Ha-ah-oh, oh-ooh
Ha-ah-oh, oh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ha-ah-ah-ooh-whoa-oh
Ha-ah-ah-ooh-whoa-oh
相愛過如果是愛的夠久 分開越痛吧
If loving each other for so long makes parting more painful,
想念你的臉頰 你的發 我並不害怕
Missing your face, your hair, I'm not afraid.
心中總有對你的牽掛 像癒合不了的疤
There's always a lingering feeling for you in my heart, like a scar that won't heal,
我再也不敢碰它 卻隱隱的痛在那
I dare not touch it again, yet the pain lingers there.
可時間是個玩笑吧 根本洗不掉回憶
But time is a cruel joke, it can't wash away the memories.
你住在我心裡面啦 可我必須要抽離
You live in my heart, but I have to let you go.
為了讓生活能繼續 可現在你在哪裡?
So that life can go on, but where are you now?
雖然已沒假如
Though there are no "what ifs" left.
如果愛忘了 淚不想落下
If love forgets, I don't want tears to fall,
那些幸福啊 讓她替我到達
Let her receive all that happiness.
如果愛懂了 承諾的代價
If love understands the price of promises,
不能給我的 請完整給她
What you couldn't give me, please give her completely.
我說我忘了 不痛了
I say I've forgotten, it doesn't hurt,
那是因為太愛太懂了
That's because I loved and understood too much.
笑了 原諒了 為你也值得
I smiled, I forgave, it's worth it for you.
用你的快樂告訴我
Tell me with your happiness
現在放開雙手是對的
That letting go now is right,
別管我多捨不得 oh
Don't mind how much I'm reluctant, oh.
如果愛忘了 就放他走吧
If love forgets, let him go,
那些幸福啊 讓她替我到達
Let her receive all that happiness.
如果愛懂了 承諾的代價
If love understands the price of promises,
不能給我的 請完整給她
What you couldn't give me, please give her completely.
如果愛忘了 你還記得嗎?
If love forgets, do you still remember?





Writer(s): Tang Tian, Tian Ai Lin, Li Zhi Qing

Silence Wang feat. 單依純 - 如果爱忘了 (Live) - Single
Album
如果爱忘了 (Live) - Single
date de sortie
27-02-2024



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.