Sweety - 17歲女生的溫柔 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Sweety - 17歲女生的溫柔




17歲女生的溫柔
17 year-old Girl's Tenderness
(言:爸 我跟你說喔 這叫Rap你們以前一定沒有吼!
(daughter: Dad I'm telling you, this is called Rap. I bet you've never heard of it before!
喬:啊~他不懂啦~ 爸爸:這很難嗎?" check out"??)
Joe: Ah ~ He doesn't understand ~ Dad: This is hard to do? "check out"?? )
十七歲女生的溫柔 其實是很那個的(爸爸:哪個嘛?言+喬:談戀愛啊!!)
17-year-old girl's tenderness, is actually very (dad: very what) (daughter & Joe: dating!!)
你猜想十七歲的女生 有明亮的心和朦朧的眼睛(爸爸:沒錯啊~)
Do you know what a 17 year-old girl thinks, having a bright heart and blurry eyes (dad: That's right ~)
而猜想畢竟只是猜想 你不是女生 早已過了十七(爸爸:我?我都四十七啦~)
But this is just your imagination, you are not a girl, and you are long past 17 (dad: Me? I'm 47! ~)
哦... 哦... 哦... 哦... 哦... 早已過了十七
Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Long past 17
(爸爸:這個我會!)
(dad: I can do this!)
十七歲女生的溫柔 其實是很那個的(喬:你說的哪個是哪個啊?)
17-year-old girl's tenderness, is actually very (Joe: what are you talking about?)
我猜想十七歲的女生 也許沒想像中的精
I think 17-year-old girls are not as physically prepared as your imagination
而猜想畢竟只是猜想 俺不是女生 唉唷~我女兒都要十七
But this is just your imagination, I'm not a girl, hey! ~ My daughter is gonna be 17
十七歲女生的溫柔 其實是很那個的
17-year-old girl's tenderness, is actually very (dad: Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh...)
我猜想十七歲的女生 有單純的心和複雜的表情
I think 17-year-old girls have pure hearts with complicated expressions
而猜想畢竟只是猜想 我快要十七 還有好多問題
But this is just your imagination, I'm almost 17 and I still have many questions
(爸爸:沒有問題!有問題問老爸
(dad: No problem! You can ask your dad if you have questions
言:那爸爸 我們想交男朋友可不可以啊?喬:那懷孕了怎麼辦咧?(唉唷?)
daughter: Dad, can we date? Joe: What if I get pregnant? (whoa?)
言:那如果有人要包養我 我可以答應嗎?喬:還是你直接給我錢去買名牌?(哦...)
daughter: What if someone offers to take care of me? Can I say yes? Joe: Or shouldn't you give me money to buy luxury brands? (Oh...)
言:爸那我可以在大腿內側刺青嗎?
daughter: Dad can I get a tattoo on the inner side of my thigh?
喬:爸 你到底覺得我們幾歲才算長大啊?(嘿...)
Joe: Dad, when do you think we are considered adults? (hey...)
言:爸其實我們最想問的問題是... 喬:昨天那個漂亮阿姨是誰啊?
daughter: Dad, the question we want to ask the most is... Joe: Who was that pretty lady yesterday?
爸爸:啊?哪個嘛...)
dad: What? Which one... )
也許你快要十七 每天等待著畢業典禮(嗯~)
Maybe you are close to 17, and you are looking forward to graduation day (yess ~)
也許你正是十七 懂的都是別人的道理
Maybe you are exactly 17, and you only know other people's doctrines
也許你過了十七 往前看 你往後看 嘿嘿~都有點吃力
Maybe you are older than 17, you look forward and look back, hey ~ it's all a bit tiring
哦... 哦... 哦... 哦... 哦... 哦... 哦... 哦... 哦Oh 沒有什麼關係(爸爸:沒有關係)
Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... OhOh! It doesn't matter (dad: it doesn't matter)
哦... 哦... 哦... 哦... 哦oh! 我今年就要十七(爸爸:十七囉...)
Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh oh! I'm turning 17 this year (dad: You will be 17...)
哦... 哦... 哦... 哦... 哦oh! 我早已過了十七
Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh oh! I am long past 17
哦... 哦... 哦... 哦... 哦oh! 我今年就要十七
Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh oh! I'm turning 17 this year
(爸爸:好!十七了啊!十七歲以後,任何男孩子電話...)
(dad: Good! 17! After you are 17, any boys' phone calls...)
(言十喬:都不關你的事!!!)(哦!?)
(daughter & Joe: Are none of your business!!!)(huh!?)





Writer(s): 李 宗盛, Li Zong Sheng, 李 宗盛


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.