The Low Mays - 2074 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction The Low Mays - 2074




2074
2074
諗返起我哋當年嘅江湖威水史
Thinking back to our glory days in the underworld, babe,
雖然我最後都要賣咗個仔返大陸
even though I ended up having to sell our son back to the mainland,
但好彩我最後都可以東山再起
luckily, I was able to make a comeback.
你見唔見到我哋搭緊嘅大遊艇啊?
See this big yacht we're on, sweetheart?
你知唔知我哋一齊捱咗幾耐先買到呢架船?
Do you know how long we've been working together to afford this boat?
40年啊? 我知!
40 years? I know!
係咪100年啊?
Is it 100 years?
爺爺今年係咪100歲啊?
Is Grandpa 100 years old this year?
啊乖孫 等你阿爺教你哋點做人生贏家啦
Alright, my grandkids, let your grandpa teach you how to be a winner in life.
好啊 好啊!
Okay! Okay!
首先做人一定要 行得正企得正
First of all, darling, you gotta be upright and honest.
你哋依家啲細路真係 淨係介意出面啲人點睇你
You kids these days only care about what other people think of you.
飲少少酒 又話驚揸車
Afraid to drive after a few drinks.
喺屋企發脾氣 又話驚打老婆
Afraid to lose your temper at home because you might hit your wife.
俾人笑吓係基 又要衝出來話唔鍾意屌男人
If someone calls you gay, you gotta come out swinging, saying you don't like to screw men.
咪係囉 出得嚟行就 預咗一定要含吓撚㗎啦
Exactly! When you're out in the world, you gotta expect to suck some dick sometimes.
人生點會風平浪靜㗎?
Life isn't always smooth sailing.
點都要博吓 先會贏㗎嘛
You gotta take risks to win, right?
哇!
Whoa!
贏會有 但係輸都一定會有
There will be wins, but there will definitely be losses too.
記得 當你輸到一毫子都冇嘅時候
Remember, when you've lost everything down to your last penny,
你唯一仲有嘅就係兄弟
the only thing you have left is your brothers.
冇錯 兄弟永遠行先
That's right, bros before hoes.
OK 兄弟永遠行先
OK, bros before hoes.
只要你記住呢樣嘢
As long as you remember that,
你就可以做到人生贏家㗎啦
you can be a winner in life.





Writer(s): The Low Mays


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.