The Low Mays - 旺角 MK - traduction des paroles en anglais

旺角 MK - The Low Maystraduction en anglais




旺角 MK
Mong Kok MK
喂! 係旺角我最撚惡 屌你咪撚學
Hey! In Mong Kok, I'm the fucking toughest. Don't even try to copy me, girl.
成楂罌粟殻 切咗落個鍋
A whole bunch of poppy husks, chopped up in the pot.
吓? 察佬同我博?
Huh? Cops wanna mess with me?
咪撚同我博 係旺角我最撚惡 屌你咪撚學
Don't fuck with me. In Mong Kok, I'm the fucking toughest. Don't even try to copy me, girl.
屌你咪撚學 我續刀同你度
Don't even try to copy me. I'll measure you up with my blade.
係旺角我最撚惡 屌你咪撚學
Tough, tough, tough. In Mong Kok, I'm the fucking toughest. Don't even try to copy me, girl.
成楂罌粟殻 切咗落個鍋
A whole bunch of poppy husks, chopped up in the pot.
察佬同我博 上嚟角?
Cops wanna mess with me? Come up to the corner?
我樓下同你削 續刀同你度
I'll carve you up downstairs. I'll measure you up with my blade.
你地好撚惡? 我唔覺
You guys think you're tough? I don't think so.
你條女唔覺 成日話我索
Your girl doesn't think so. She keeps saying I'm hot.
炸爛我瑩幕 話要博?
Smashed my screen, talking about messing with me?
見倒我就撲 連精都吞得落
She pounces on me when she sees me, even swallows my cum.
Tough, tough, tough, tough, hey.
賣咗好多冰 買咗好多冰
Sold a lot of ice, bought a lot of ice.
鑽石閃令令 閃到睇唔清
Diamonds shining bright, so bright you can't see.
你仲窮過 Wildstyle 入面班廢青
You're poorer than the losers in Wildstyle.
有錢到我可以包咗范冰冰
I'm so rich I can bag Fan Bingbing.
屌完你條女叫佢自己搭丁丁
After I fuck your girl, I'll tell her to take a taxi.
屌你老母 芝士漢堡
Fuck your mother, cheeseburger.
漢和仔做咗佛祖 粒你頂綠帽
Hon Man Chai became Buddha, putting a green hat on you.
細個賣毒品 你就係條死毒撚
Selling drugs as a kid, you were just a fucking loser.
做咩戚住成搭書係到死讀緊
What are you doing acting all high and mighty, studying to death with a stack of books?
搵咩政府工 我月入大過 A.O
Looking for a government job? I earn more than an A.O. a month.
扑得咁多野你以爲我係 gay
Fucking so many things, you think I'm gay?
富林太空站 叫我楊利偉
Fu Lam Space Station, call me Yang Liwei.
你條女話你條賓周得個兩厘米
Your girl says your dick is only two centimeters.
你老豆要旺角睇樓叫佢上離睇
Your dad wants to see a flat in Mong Kok, tell him to come up here and look.
上到離 佢比六大富豪搶嚟砌!
When he gets here, the six tycoons will rob him and tear him apart!
首爾到食緊炸雞 屌我靚仔過韓星
Eating fried chicken in Seoul, I'm more handsome than a Korean star.
每隻手一部三星 兩部係咁 ring ring ring
A Samsung in each hand, both of them ringing constantly.
太多女不停打離問我 "what the deal?"
So many girls keep calling me asking, "What's the deal?"
尋晚我屌咗對 twins 我唔係講緊啊嬌
Last night I fucked twins, and I'm not talking about Gillian Chung.
富林陷阱屋 叫我遊戲王
Fu Lam Trap House, call me the King of Games.
直接攻擊你條女喺我張遊戲牀
Direct attack, your girl is on my game bed.
手腕鞭個煲 鞭到變咗廚房仔
Whipping the wok with my wrist, whipped her into a kitchen boy.
叫你老母戚啲煲番去廚房洗
Tell your mom to take the wok back to the kitchen and wash it.
旺角我最惡 叫我難民方
I'm the toughest in Mong Kok, call me Refugee Fong.
尖咀劈你啊婆 聽朝搞埋佢個喪
I'll chop your grandma in Tsim Sha Tsui, and take care of her funeral tomorrow morning.
嚼完香口交 你條女同我口交
After chewing gum, your girl gives me a blowjob.
係旺角我最撚惡 屌你老母咪撚抄
In Mong Kok, I'm the fucking toughest. Don't fucking copy me, bitch.
你永遠唔會係我 你永遠唔會係我
You'll never be me, you'll never be me.
我知道你想做我 但你永遠唔會係我
I know you want to be me, but you'll never be me.
等你條女做緊我 係我條奔周度坐
While your girl's riding my dick.
2018年 富林黨仲噴緊火
In 2018, the Fu Lam gang is still spitting fire.
係旺角我最撚惡 屌你咪撚學
In Mong Kok, I'm the fucking toughest. Don't even try to copy me, girl.
成楂罌粟殻 切咗落個鍋
A whole bunch of poppy husks, chopped up in the pot.
察佬同我博 上離角?
Cops wanna mess with me? Come up to the corner?
我樓下同你削 續刀同你度
I'll carve you up downstairs. I'll measure you up with my blade.
你地好撚惡?我唔覺
You guys think you're tough? I don't think so.
你條女唔覺 成日話我索
Your girl doesn't think so. She keeps saying I'm hot.
炸爛我瑩幕 話要博?
Smashed my screen, talking about messing with me?
見倒我就撲 連精都吞得落
She pounces on me when she sees me, even swallows my cum.
啊!
Tough, tough, tough, tough, ah!






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.