Tin Ten Tan - 優柔寡斷 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Tin Ten Tan - 優柔寡斷




優柔寡斷
Indecisive
坐在咖啡廳
Sitting in the coffee shop,
今天是個
today is a
荒謬的好天氣
ridiculously beautiful day, darling.
準備要賣掉
I'm about to sell
人生中的
the last
最後一顆效果器
effects pedal I own, sweetheart.
約了人面交
I arranged a meet-up,
面交的人遲到
but the buyer's late.
這樣也好
That's alright though,
讓我好好思考
gives me time to think, my love.
真不敢相信
Can't believe
彈吉他的日子
my guitar-playing days
就要結束在這裡
are ending here, beautiful.
那天夢見
I dreamt last night
平行時空的我
of a parallel universe me
組了一個樂隊叫顯然
in a band called "Obviously," honey.
完美的自己
A perfect version of myself
和理想的夥伴
with my ideal bandmates,
坐飛機去玩
flying around the world, my dear.
醒來之後
When I woke up
突然感到
I felt this
前所未有的平靜
unprecedented sense of calm, sweetheart.
至少知道
At least I know
某個地方還有
somewhere out there
其他更好的可能性
there are other, better possibilities, my love.
他們說我
They say I'm
他們說我
They say I'm
他們說我
They say I'm
他們說我
They say I'm
優柔寡斷
Indecisive,
迷途不知返
Lost and can't find my way back, darling.
做錯一連串的決定
Made a string of bad decisions,
回了頭也不是岸
There's no turning back now, my love.
優柔寡斷
Indecisive,
迷途不知返
Lost and can't find my way back, sweetheart.
做錯一連串的決定
Made a string of bad decisions,
回了頭也不是岸
There's no turning back now, beautiful.
優柔寡斷
Indecisive,
做錯一連串
Made a string of bad decisions,
回了頭也不是岸
There's no turning back now, my dear.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.