Twins - 二人世界盃 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction en anglais Twins - 二人世界盃 (Live)




二人世界盃 (Live)
World Cup of Two (Live)
情場裡比賽 猶如世界盃
A match on the field of love is like the World Cup
碰上猛將 但我心不會灰
If I meet with a strong opponent, my heart won't be downcast
長傳的眼波 從龍門邊飛過 落在界外 這射球 沒結果
A long pass with the eyes that flew past the goal and landed out of bounds, this shot didn't go in
技術的切磋 如何求突破 沒有施丹接應 朗拿度協助
How can we improve our skills and make a breakthrough, without Zidane to connect or Ronaldo to assist
* 去吧!去吧!攔截我吧!上吧!上吧!上吧!來突圍吧!
* Go on! Go on! Intercept me! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Break through!
再別 插花 進攻讓我一抱入懷吧!
Don't be a show-off, let me embrace you when I attack!
情場裡比賽 猶如世界盃 碰上猛將 但我心不會灰
A match on the field of love is like the World Cup, if I meet with a strong opponent, my heart won't be downcast
能和你比賽 多辛苦也奉陪 我有你作敵人 誰人願轉會
It's not hard to compete with you, I have you as my opponent, who else would want to transfer?
競賽不必勝利 只需要纏住你 Mark緊你 追貼你
There's no need to win the competition, just need to stick to you, mark you tightly, and follow you closely
熱鬧的國歌 在球場中廣播 像伴奏著我二人在探戈
The lively national anthem reverberates throughout the stadium, like an accompaniment to our tango
後衛得你麼 如何妨礙我 就算單刀應戰 亦從沒怯懦
How can you, as a defender, block me? Even if it's a one-on-one battle, I've never been afraid
Repeat *
Repeat *
情場裡比賽 猶如世界盃 碰上猛將 但我心不會灰
A match on the field of love is like the World Cup, if I meet with a strong opponent, my heart won't be downcast
能和你比賽 多辛苦也奉陪 再決戰50回 仍然未轉會
It's not hard to compete with you, and I'll fight for another 50 rounds. I still haven't transferred
誰能夠猜中 誰拿世界盃 愛到最尾 是哪位當炮灰
Who can guess who will win the World Cup, who will be the one to fall in the end?
能和你比賽 踢過鐘也奉陪 看看到閉幕時 誰能奪了
I can compete with you, even after the final whistle blows, let's see who can win
若搏不到勝利 都可以纏住你 怎可錯失良機
Even if I can't win, I can still stick to you, how can I miss such a good opportunity?





Writer(s): Lok Shing Ronald Ng, Wy Man Wong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.