Ty. - Real Life - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Ty. - Real Life




Real Life
Real Life
我要把能砍的樹 全都砍了
I'm gonna cut down all the trees I can.
能汙染的水都汙染了 空氣有毒怎麽辦呢
Pollute all the water I can pollute. What can I do about the toxic air?
有錢賺都他媽不管了 等賺夠了錢我也閃了
Don't give a damn about making money. Once I have enough money, I'm out of here.
到其他的地方去玩樂
I'm going to other places to have fun.
買人皮大衣穿著 這杯人血我乾了
I'm wearing a human skin coat and drinking a glass of human blood.
嘗更多瀕危動物 不然它以後就沒了
Trying more endangered animals. Otherwise, they'll be gone soon.
所有走的 跑的 游的 還有天上飛的
Everything that walks, runs, swims, or flies.
裝進我的胃裡 胃太孤獨需要被陪著
Put them in my stomach. My stomach is so lonely and needs company.
吃遍所有動物 再吃人肉 不要肥的
Eat all the animals and then eat human flesh. Don't want the fatty ones.
良心是什麽 誰能看見
What is conscience? Who can see it?
國王穿他新衣 我才不陪他犯賤
The king is wearing his new clothes. I won't join him in his idiocy.
人不為己 天誅地滅 這是老祖宗說的
If you don't look out for yourself, heaven will punish you and earth will destroy you. This is what our ancestors said.
要為了自己享樂 我得把我良心脫了
To enjoy myself, I have to get rid of my conscience.
Real life
Real life
哪有什麽愛 盡扯你媽的蛋
There's no such thing as love. You're talking nonsense.
等我快餓死的時候 你能給我口飯
When I'm about to starve to death, can you give me something to eat?
少跟我嘴硬 你他媽都自身難保
Don't lie to me. You can't even take care of yourself.
煩惱都有 但是你那種不管飽
You have worries, but yours can't fill my stomach.
要我變成你 一個字
You want me to be like you? No way.
我更喜歡我的思路
I prefer my own way of thinking.
Nah nah nah 不能知足
Nah nah nah. Can't be satisfied.
要貪得無厭 才配享福
You have to be insatiable to deserve happiness.
別光是撅著臉 快過來學著點
Don't just frown. Come over here and learn something.
屎就把氣憋著舔 生活才覺得甜
Hold your breath and lick the shit. Then life will be sweet.
道德值不值錢 主要看你怎麽賣
Morals are only worth money if you know how to sell them.
要一輩子捏手上不賣 能值錢才怪
If you hold on to them for your whole life and never sell them, they're worthless.
Real life
Real life
我說媽媽 我的夢呢 我的夢呢
Mom, where are my dreams? Where are my dreams?
欲望追著我 追得我快要瘋了
Desires are chasing me, driving me crazy.
我制造屍體 為了把錢染成紅色
I create bodies to turn money into red.
我還有心嗎 為什麽不覺得痛了
Do I still have a heart? Why don't I feel any pain?
叔叔說這是real life 只有錢 沒有愛
My uncle says this is real life. There's only money, no love.
但我用錢蒙著眼睛 美夢還是沒有來
But I covered my eyes with money. My dream still hasn't come.
阿姨說real life 只有錢 沒有愛
My aunt says real life is only about money, no love.
但我用錢蒙著眼睛 美夢還是沒有來
But I covered my eyes with money. My dream still hasn't come.
難道要殺更多人 屠更多的城
Do I have to kill more people, slaughter more cities?
把更多的錢染成紅色 美夢才能
Turn more money into red. Only then will my dream
跨越過高山和遠水 找到我房間的門
Cross over mountains and distant waters to find the door to my room.
我親愛的媽媽 請妳解答我疑問
My dear mother, please answer my question.
什麽是real life
What is real life?
Real life
Real life





Writer(s): Nye Lee Jr., Dijon Isaiah Mcfarlane, Tyrone William Griffin Jr., Shah Rukh Zaman Khan, Jazzae De Waal, Rodrick Moore Jr.


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.