VaVa - 如果 - traduction des paroles en anglais

如果 - VaVatraduction en anglais




如果
If
如果正被黑暗籠罩你
If darkness is engulfing you,
相信光在窗外 為你驅趕陰霾
Believe the light outside the window, chasing away the gloom for you.
如果光還不夠點亮你
If the light isn't enough to brighten you,
那就劃根火柴 把這黑夜破開
Then strike a match and break through this night.
如果時常陪伴你的感覺叫做孤獨
If the feeling that constantly accompanies you is called loneliness,
如果在某一刻 你也能體會到困惑無助
If at some point, you also feel confused and helpless,
如果沒人 能讓你訴說你的苦楚
If there's no one to tell your sorrows to,
如果真實的你 被那些條條框框束縛
If the real you is bound by all those rules and regulations,
如果真心怕被辜負 從未感受過付出
If you're truly afraid of being let down, having never experienced giving,
如果你正咬著牙 接受殘酷現實的侮辱
If you're gritting your teeth, accepting the insults of harsh reality,
如果到了該有的年紀 還沒有找到出路
If you haven't found your way by the time you should have,
如果什麼都擁有了 內心還不夠富足
If you have everything, but your heart is still not content,
如果世界和平 到哪都沒有戰火
If there was world peace, and no war anywhere,
如果也能像普通小孩 把未知探索
If you could also explore the unknown like an ordinary child,
如果花花世界偽善的嘴臉 都能被看破
If the hypocritical faces of this dazzling world could all be seen through,
如果沒有罪惡陽光之下 也沒有人犯錯
If there was no evil, and no one committed wrongs under the sun,
如果諾大的城市 住著萬家燈火
If this vast city is home to thousands of lights,
但是沒有一盞為你而亮 會不會失落
But none of them shine for you, wouldn't you feel lost?
如果此時此刻 你正好迷失了方向感
If at this moment, you happen to lose your sense of direction,
天上星星為你指引 只要你抬頭看
The stars in the sky will guide you, as long as you look up.
如果正被黑暗籠罩你
If darkness is engulfing you,
相信光在窗外 為你驅趕陰霾
Believe the light outside the window, chasing away the gloom for you.
如果光還不夠點亮你
If the light isn't enough to brighten you,
那就劃根火柴 把這黑夜破開
Then strike a match and break through this night.
如果時間能夠重來 我會珍惜所擁有的
If time could turn back, I would cherish what I have,
絕不會浪費時間 在乎什麼美的醜的
And never waste time caring about what's beautiful or ugly.
如果保持著初心 怎麼害怕會腐朽呢
If I kept my original intention, how could I be afraid of decay?
早點愛惜身體 又怎麼會酗酒呢
If I cherished my body earlier, how could I indulge in alcohol?
如果沒有病痛 只剩下幸福美滿
If there was no sickness, only happiness and contentment,
如果苦盡甘來的成功路上 跨過悲慘
If on the road to success, after hardship comes ease, I'd overcome misery,
如果沒了傷人的言論 都學會了委婉
If hurtful words were gone, and everyone learned to be tactful,
如果道德的標準線 再沒有人違反
If no one crossed the line of moral standards,
如果你再不用 為生活賬單去頭痛
If you no longer had to worry about bills,
絕不讓現實 掐住夢想的喉嚨
Never let reality choke the throat of your dreams.
生活不是活著 你我都經歷挫折
Life is not just surviving, we both experience setbacks,
如果不是弱者 那就學會從中獲得
If you're not weak, then learn from them.
如果此刻吹向你的風 代表著逆向
If the wind blowing towards you now represents adversity,
如果你周圍的一切 還沒好轉的跡象
If there's no sign of things getting better around you,
如果現在放空 靈魂把你的眼睛閉上
If you empty your mind now, and your soul closes your eyes,
如果正好這首歌 能給你足夠的力量
If this song can give you enough strength,
如果正被黑暗籠罩你
If darkness is engulfing you,
相信光在窗外 為你驅趕陰霾
Believe the light outside the window, chasing away the gloom for you.
如果光還不夠點亮你
If the light isn't enough to brighten you,
那就劃根火柴 把這黑夜破開
Then strike a match and break through this night.
就算你跌到谷底 要想辦法去凌空
Even if you fall to the bottom, find a way to soar,
就算命運的長河 洶湧也要逆水行舟
Even if the river of fate is turbulent, you must sail against the current.
就算幸運的眷顧 你總摸不透它行蹤
Even if fortune favors you, you can never fully grasp its whereabouts.
就算你一無所有 相信自己絕不平庸
Even if you have nothing, believe that you are extraordinary.
人生的起始點 有時總沒得選
Sometimes, you don't have a choice at the starting point of life,
那就放手去博 看看到底能飛多遠
So let go and strive, see how far you can fly.
勢必要出人頭地 就算生活也馬亂兵荒時
You must stand out, even if life is chaotic.
我和你一樣 從出生起就沒含著金湯匙
Like you, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
有的是勇氣有的是信仰 有的是慢慢變強大的心臟
I have courage, I have faith, I have a heart that is slowly growing stronger.
有的是敢有的是敢想 有的是在身後支持的凝望
I have daring, I have dreams, I have supportive gazes behind me.
就算在黑暗叢林 幸運也難分享
Even in a dark jungle, luck is hard to share.
像燒不盡的野火 老子勢必野蠻生長
Like a wildfire that can't be extinguished, I will grow wild.
我野蠻生長 uh
I grow wild, uh
勢必野蠻生長 yeah
I will grow wild, yeah
我野蠻生長
I grow wild
像燒不盡的野火 老子勢必野蠻生長
Like a wildfire that can't be extinguished, I will grow wild.





Writer(s): Yan Wang, Hai Jin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.