Z-Chen - Secret Love - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Z-Chen - Secret Love




Secret Love
Love in the Shadows
暗戀
Platonic
四目交接的時候 不要停留太久
When our eyes meet, I don't linger too long
適可而止的問候 關心不能太過
I offer greetings, but I keep my distance strong
好奇也別去探索 妒嫉只能深鎖
My curiosity, I quell and hide
如果忍不住寂寞 也不能對你說
And jealousy, I lock deep inside
好朋友 我的好朋友
Oh, we're just friends, yes, that's all we'll be
不小心的沉默 不想讓你太難過
I hide my silence, so you won't see
我們就站在落地窗的兩邊
We stand on opposite sides of a windowpane
就算觸碰也有了界限
Though close, a boundary we maintain
如果跨越過彼此那道邊界
If we crossed that line, where would it lead?
是靠近還是更遙遠
Closer or further apart, what would it breed?
相信我們走到另一個境界
I have faith that we'll reach a higher plane
搭肩高唱友誼萬萬歲
Raise a glass to friendship, free from pain
要是我愛你變成了語言
If my feelings were known, what would change?
什麼會多一些 什麼會少一些
Would love bring us together or estrange?
就讓別人去猜測 我們清白的很
Let others speculate, our innocence is clear
就讓自己去承受 那種清白的悶
Let us endure the silence, our secret we hold dear
就算我只是朋友 能不能有要求
Though I'm just a friend, let me ask and implore
如果會發生甚麼 也是我想太多
Are my fantasies too much to endure?
好朋友 就只是好朋友
Oh, we're just friends, that's all we can be
不小心說出口 微笑中藏著難過
If I said more, sadness you would see
我們就站在落地窗的兩邊
We stand on opposite sides of a windowpane
就算觸碰也有了界限
Though close, a boundary we maintain
如果跨越過彼此那道邊界
If we crossed that line, where would it lead?
是靠近還是更遙遠
Closer or further apart, what would it breed?
你會不會也曾閃過這感覺
Have you ever felt this flicker of doubt?
一念之間就要差一點
A moment's hesitation, a thought just devout?
要是我愛你變成了利劍
If my love were a weapon, what would it destroy?
甚麼會被消滅 甚麼才會復原
What would it heal, what would it employ?
那是我的底線 繼續將你暗戀
This is my line, I'll keep my love a secret.





Writer(s): Xue Bin Peng


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.