梅艷芳 - 一生為你痴 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梅艷芳 - 一生為你痴




一生為你痴
Mad About You Forever
一生為你痴 / 梅艷芳
Mad About You Forever / Anita Mui
一生一世為你痴好真摯
Madly devoted to you for life, so sincere
但望有快樂時
Just hoping for a time of happiness
痴痴想你念你好鍾意
Endlessly missing and thinking of you, I love you
時常記起只有一件事
Often remember only one thing,
就係共你相親相愛時
Being with you in love was the happiest time.
若你一但換左假面具
And if you were to change to a fake mask,
都依然詐裝不知
I'd still pretend not to notice.
何妨借倚裝作假近視
Why not borrow an act of pretended nearsightedness,
日夜共你分享歡笑時
To share laughter with you day and night?
望你拋卻內心的負累
Hoping you'll let go of the burdens in your heart,
將感情掩飾心智
And put your feelings behind your mind.
一生一世為你痴好真摯
Madly devoted to you for life, so sincere
但願你勿懷疑
I hope you don't doubt me
莫問有否非議
Don't ask if there's any gossip
天天都會為你痴千千次
I'll be madly devoted to you a thousand times every day,
但望再有快樂時
Just hoping for another time of happiness
痴痴想你念你好鍾意
Endlessly missing and thinking of you, I love you






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.