梅艷芳 - 夢裡共醉 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梅艷芳 - 夢裡共醉




夢裡共醉
Dream Come True
夢裡共醉 讓我拋開掛累 共你編織愛字句
Let's get drunk in our dreams. Let me put aside my worries and weave words of love with you.
是錯是對 幾多悲歡散聚 夢裡不必要絕對
Right or wrong, how many sorrows and joys have we had? In dreams, nothing has to be absolute.
夢裡相對 誰是你不想追 只想癡心暗許
In dreams, I wonder who you don't want to chase, but only want to secretly wish for.
不想去面對 願去夢裡 讓風吹乾眼淚
I don't want to face it. I want to go to sleep and let the wind dry my tears.
夢裡繽紛有樂趣 是進是退 得失不須顧慮
Dreams are colorful and fun. There's no need to worry about advancing or retreating, or gains or losses.
只想身邊有伴侶共對 未怕心碎 在這溫馨夢裡
I just want to have a partner by my side, not afraid of getting my heart broken in this gentle dream.
相親咀對咀 相擁醉又醉 願去夢裡 讓我癡癡去睡
Kissing each other face to face, hugging drunkenly. I want to go to sleep and let me sleep soundly.
輕輕飛身進夢裡共醉 尋求樂趣我只有睡 空虛我心
Gently flying into the dream, getting drunk together. I can only sleep to find pleasure. My heart is empty.
請君鑽入去 夢裡沉沉大醉
Please enter the dream and get very drunk.





Writer(s): David Byrne


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.