梅艷芳 - 妄想 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 梅艷芳 - 妄想




妄想
Imagination
妄想
Imagination
曾受过讥讽几多趟 人话我不懂得歌唱
I've been the subject of mockery many a time, people say I can't sing.
永远只可哼几声 笑着对镜作状
All I can do is hum a few notes, and make gestures in front of a mirror.
忘掉已哭过几多趟 然后更加放声高唱
I try to forget the many times I've cried, and sing even louder.
每句悲欢的歌声 也是寄有盼望
Every joyful or sorrowful song I sing, carries a glimmer of hope.
痛悔抱怨再不讲 每对冷眼如针刺我我未忘
I'll never complain or regret, though I remember every cold stare like a needle piercing me.
也有悄悄替我鼓掌 似叫我再唱再唱
I even hear whispers of encouragement, telling me to keep singing.
再奋斗定有好风光
They say if I keep fighting, I'll find success.
就算这是妄想
Even if this is all just a dream,
亦愿意继续 唱我勇气唱我希望
I'll keep singing, pouring my courage and hope into every note.
直到最后看看 是对是错到底应该怎么去讲
And in the end, I'll see if I was right or wrong.
让我继续妄想 让我证实我会跳过彼岸
Let me keep dreaming, let me prove that I can reach the other side.
达到以后再看 在这日我是否只得空讲
And when I get there, I'll see if all this was just empty talk.
曾独个打过多少仗
I've fought countless battles on my own,
期望有一个痴心汉 与我今生一起闯
But I dream of finding a soulmate, someone to fight beside me.
困倦也有倚彷 明白我不算很好看
I struggle with exhaustion, and I know I'm not the most beautiful.
眉目也不似天真相 化上妖女的新装
My appearance is far from angelic, so I dress up as a temptress,
却是盼你见谅 (为了这梦想)
Hoping you'll forgive me (for this dream).
每次错爱也心伤 (仍然存盼望)
Every failed relationship wounds me, (but I still hold on to hope).
错了再错如刀割我我未忘
My mistakes cut me like a knife, but I remember them all.
却也永远维持愿望 似叫我再看再看
And yet, I still cling to the hope that someone is out there,
某远处定有他在场
Watching over me from afar.
就算这是妄想
Even if this is all just a dream,
亦愿意继续 献我爱意献我希望
I'll offer my love and hope to you.
直到最后看看 是对是错到底应该怎么去讲
And in the end, I'll see if I was right or wrong.
让我继续妄想 让我证实爱侣会永守望
Let me keep dreaming, let me prove that my love will last forever.
达到以后再看 在这日我是否只得空讲
And when I get there, I'll see if all this was just empty talk.





Writer(s): Eimi Yamada, Kisaburo Suzuki, Masami Tozawa


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.