葉振棠 - 大俠霍元甲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 葉振棠 - 大俠霍元甲




大俠霍元甲
The Great Hero Huo Yuanjia
昏睡百年 國人漸已醒
Asleep for a hundred years, my people are gradually awakening.
睁開眼吧 小心看吧 那個願臣虜自認
Open your eyes, my love, look closely, who wishes to remain a slave?
因為畏縮與忍讓 人家驕氣日盛
Because of fear and tolerance, their arrogance grows day by day.
開口叫吧 高聲叫吧 這裡是全國皆兵
Cry out, my darling, shout loudly, this is a nation at arms.
歷來強盜要侵入 最終必送命
Throughout history, invaders have always met their end.
萬里長城永不倒 千里黃河水滔滔
The Great Wall will never fall, the Yellow River flows on forever.
江山秀麗疊彩峰嶺 問我國家那像染病
Beautiful mountains and rivers, colorful peaks, how can my country seem so ill?
衝開血路 揮手上吧 要致力國家中興
Fight your way through, raise your hand, my dear, strive for national revival.
豈讓國土再遭踐踏 個個負起使命
How can we let our land be trampled again? Each of us must bear the responsibility.
萬里長城永不倒 千里黃河水滔滔
The Great Wall will never fall, the Yellow River flows on forever.
江山秀麗疊彩峰嶺 問我國家那像染病
Beautiful mountains and rivers, colorful peaks, how can my country seem so ill?
衝開血路 揮手上吧要致力國家中興
Fight your way through, raise your hand, my love, strive for national revival.
豈讓國土再遭踐踏 這睡獅漸已醒
How can we let our land be trampled again? This sleeping lion is awakening.





Writer(s): Jimmy Lo, An Xiu Li, Michael Lai, Wai Fung Chim, Jing Ou Yang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.