周杰倫 - 蒲公英的約定 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 周杰倫 - 蒲公英的約定




蒲公英的約定
Dandelions' Promise
小學籬芭旁的蒲公英 是記憶裡有味道的風景
Next to the primary school's fence, the dandelion is a sight in my memories that has its own fragrance.
午睡操場傳來蟬的聲音 多少年後也還是很好聽
The sound of cicadas from the practice field during naps is something that sounds lovely even after many years have passed.
將願望折紙飛機寄成信 因為我們等不到那流星
Folding our hopes into a paper airplane and sending it as a letter, because we could not wait for that meteor.
認真投決定命運的硬幣 卻不知道到底能去哪裡
Seriously flipping a coin to decide our fates, but not knowing where exactly it could take us.
一起長大的約定 那樣清晰 打過勾的我相信
The promise we made as we grew up together was so clear, and I believed it with all my heart.
說好要一起旅行 是妳如今 唯一堅持的任性
You said we'd travel together; that's your only stubborn wish now.
在走廊上罰站打手心 我們卻注意窗邊的蜻蜓
Standing in the hallway being punished, we paid attention to the dragonflies outside the window.
我去到哪裡妳都跟很緊 很多的夢在等待著進行
Wherever I went, you closely followed. There were many dreams just waiting for us to fulfill.
一起長大的約定 那樣清晰 打過勾的我相信
The promise we made as we grew up together was so clear, and I believed it with all my heart.
說好要一起旅行 是妳如今 唯一堅持的任性
You said we'd travel together; that's your only stubborn wish now.
一起長大的約定 那樣真心 與妳聊不完的曾經
The promise we made as we grew up together was so genuine, with all our endless talks about our past.
而我已經分不清 妳是友情 還是錯過的愛情
But I can no longer tell, are you my friend, or the love I missed out on?





Writer(s): Jay Chou


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.