林子祥 - Medley : 追憶/單車/空凳 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林子祥 - Medley : 追憶/單車/空凳




Medley : 追憶/單車/空凳
Medley : Memories/Bicycle/Empty Seat
童年在那泥路裡伸頸看一對耍把戲藝人
As a child in the muddy streets, I craned my neck to watch a pair of traveling performers
搖動木偶令到他打觔斗使我開心拍著手
They swung puppets that did somersaults, making me clap my hands in delight
然而待戲班離去之後我問
But after the show left, I asked
為何木偶不留低一絲足印
Why didn't the puppets leave a trace of their footprints?
為何為何曾共我一起的像時日總未逗留
Why, why did those who were once with me, like time itself, never linger?
從前在那炎夏裡的暑假跟我爸爸笑著行
Once, in the sweltering heat of summer vacation, I walked with my father, laughing
沿途談談來日我的打算首次跟他喝啖酒
Along the way, we talked about my plans for the future and had my first drink with him
然而自他離去之後我問
But after he left, I asked
為何夏變得如冬一般灰暗
Why had summer turned as bleak as winter?
為何為何曾共我一起的像時日總未逗留
Why, why did those who were once with me, like time itself, never linger?
經已給我怎會看不到
It's already given to me, how can I not see it?
雖說演你角色實在有難度
Though playing your role is truly difficult
從來虛位以待 何不給個擁抱
This place has always been waiting to be filled, why not give me an embrace?
想我怎去相信這一套
How can I believe all this?
多疼惜我卻不便讓我知道
You love me so, but you don't want me to know
懷念單車給你我
I miss the bicycle you gave me
唯一有過的擁抱
The only embrace I ever had
難離難捨 想抱緊些
It's hard to let go, I want to hold you closer
茫茫人生 好像荒野
Life's vast wilderness
如孩兒能伏於爸爸的肩膊
If only a child could rest on their father's shoulder
誰要下車
Who will get off the bike?
難離難捨 總有一些
It's hard to let go, there are always some
常情如此 不可堆卸
It's common sense, it's unavoidable
任世間再冷酷
No matter how cold the world is
想起這單車 還有幸福
Thinking of this bicycle, there is still happiness
從前共你 朦朧夜裡
Once with you, in the朦胧night
躺於星塵背後
Lying behind the stars
難明白你 為何別去
It's hard to understand why you left
留下空空的一個地球
Leaving an empty Earth
獨望著空凳願我能
I stare at the empty chair, wishing I could
再度和他促膝而坐
Sit by his side again
獨望著空凳心難過
I stare at the empty chair, my heart heavy
為何想講的從前不說清楚
Why didn't I say what I wanted to before?
曾懶說半句我愛他 懶說半句我愛他
I never told you I loved you, I never said it
過去我說 我最是要緊
I used to say I was the most important thing
今天發覺我最愛他 呼叫永遠也愛他
Today I realize I love you the most, and I will always love you
聽我叫喊 只得一張空凳
All I hear is an empty chair
曾懶說半句我愛他 懶說半句我愛他
I never told you I loved you, I never said it
過去我說 我最是要緊
I used to say I was the most important thing
今天發覺我最愛他 呼叫永遠也愛他
Today I realize I love you the most, and I will always love you
聽我叫喊 只得一張空凳
All I hear is an empty chair
從前誰曾燃亮我的心 始終一生在心內逗留
Who once lit my heart, forever in my heart





Writer(s): George Lam, Man-yee Lam, Wyman Wong, Zhen Qiang Lin, Zhong Yan Liu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.