林子祥 - 組曲: 每夜唱不停/月光光 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 林子祥 - 組曲: 每夜唱不停/月光光




組曲: 每夜唱不停/月光光
Melody: Sing Every Night/Moonlight
在世間尋覓愛侶 尋獲了但求共聚
In the world looking for a lover, I found someone to share my life with
然而共處半生都過去 我偏偏又後悔
But after half a lifetime together, I regret it again
別了她原為了你 留住愛亦留住罪
I left her for you, holding on to love and guilt
誰料伴你的心今已碎 卻有她在夢裡
Who would have thought that the heart you accompany is now broken, yet she is in my dreams
*為何離別了 卻願再相隨
*Why did we part, yet wish to reunite?
為何能共對 又平淡似水
Why can we face each other again, so calmly?
問如何下去 為何猜不對
How can we keep going, why can't I guess?
何謂愛 其實最愛只有誰
What is love? Who is the truest love?
任每天如夢過去 沉默裡任寒風吹
Let every day pass like a dream, in silence, let the cold wind blow
誰人是我一生中最愛 答案可是絕對
Who is the love of my life? The answer is absolute
Repeat
Repeat
為何離別了 卻願再相隨
Why did we part, yet wish to reunite?
為何能共對 又平淡似水
Why can we face each other again, so calmly?
問如何下去 為何猜不對
How can we keep going, why can't I guess?
何謂愛 誰讓我找到愛的證據
What is love? Who lets me find the proof of love?





Writer(s): George Lam, Jia Ming Chen, Kwok Kong Cheng, Xi Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.