王菀之 - 好時辰 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王菀之 - 好時辰




好時辰
A Time to Right the Wrongs
在昨天裡 幾多人 新歡變做前度
Yesterday while many lovers become exes,
未結識你 只懂茫然消耗
I was lost and alone, not yet knowing you.
幾多次告段落 走的幾多冤枉路
Many chapters closed, I traveled many wrong roads,
彷彿忠告對下一位 請更好
As if preparing me for you, the next chapter.
其時如若一早 碰著你
Maybe if I had met you sooner,
談情或聚散也 草草
Our love would have been brief and meaningless,
遇上你 太感恩 不遲亦不早
Meeting you, I'm so grateful - not too soon, not too late,
等我笨夠了 傻得多 方前來抱抱
You came into my life when I was ready for you.
當天輕率的我如果不太值愛慕
If I had been immature and less worthy of love,
如剛巧擦肩的你也無視過路
Perhaps we would have passed by each other without a thought.
所以讓我說 太感激 這時辰剛好
So let me say, I'm so grateful that timing was perfect,
等我後悔了 才珍惜 先叫我找到
You came after I learned my lessons, and taught me to cherish,
每段前事彷彿一直考我
Every past experience was a test,
如何待你好 你猶如瑰寶
Preparing me to treat you like the treasure you are.
假如人一直糊塗
If I had remained foolish,
天不會讓我 得到
Heaven would not have let me have you.
多番對鏡自問 多少晚反覆思念
I've spent many nights reflecting and learning from my mistakes,
即使委屈也學反省 數缺點
Even in the face of adversity, I've learned to take the blame,
原來全為此刻 對你講
All of this was preparing me to tell you,
能陪伴著你變經典
That I can stand beside you through thick and thin.
遇上你 太感恩 不遲亦不早
Meeting you, I'm so grateful - not too soon, not too late,
等我笨夠了 傻得多 方前來抱抱
You came into my life when I was ready for you.
當天輕率的我如只嚮往被仰慕
If I had been selfish and only sought admiration,
誰竟可湊巧戀上 我還是破壞氣數
Who would have fallen in love with me, or broken the spell?
得不到開花結果
Unable to bear fruit,
才明瞭時日無多
I realized that time was running out.
旁人如學得懂 我也可
If others can learn from this,
付出比愛自己應更多
Perhaps I could too - to give more than I love myself.
你一聲 很愛我 說得剛剛好
When you said, "I love you," it was perfect timing,
此際悟透了 無悔了 心意聽得到
Now I understand, without regret, your love is true.
每段前事彷彿一直考我
Every past experience was a test,
如何待你好 你猶如瑰寶
Preparing me to treat you like the treasure you are.
好時辰先找到你
The perfect time brought me to you,
天公對待我 真好
Heaven has been so good to me.





Writer(s): Yi Bang Lan, Wan Zhi Wang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.