王菀之 - 小天使(國) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王菀之 - 小天使(國)




小天使(國)
Little Angel (Zh)
怎麼了 無端的微笑
What is it with your unprovoked smile?
眼睛看著我再多一秒 會否神魂顛倒
Your eyes fixed on me for a moment longer, will I be in a daze?
你溫柔的擁抱
Your gentle embrace
圈出多甜蜜的世界 從沒有煩惱
Outlines a world full of sweetness. There will never be any worries.
忐忑的心跳 亂了呼吸
Irregular heartbeat, ragged breathing
你讓我知道 我有多重要
You let me know how important I am.
我是你的天使
I am your angel,
在時空交錯時墮進你懷裡
Fell into your arms at the crossroad of time and space,
你的小天使
Your little angel,
只願隨時守在被你寵愛的位置
Only wish to always stay by your side, where you spoil me,
直到永遠 不停息
Until forever, without stopping.
不快樂 只剩我一個
Not happy, only me,
掉眼淚 冰的雙手無力留住美麗的時刻
Shedding tears, cold hands powerless to hold onto the beautiful moment,
究竟為的是甚麼
What is it all for?
在天使過份倚賴時 你說到此為止
When the angel relies on you too much, you say enough is enough.
淡淡的一瞄 你沒有言語
A light glance, you said nothing.
你讓我知道 我不再重要
You let me know that I am no longer important.
我是你的天使
I am your angel,
在時空交錯時墮進你懷裡
Fell into your arms at the crossroad of time and space,
你的小天使
Your little angel,
摔了這麼一次 怎可能展翅
After falling once like that, how can I spread my wings?
誰說我是天使
Who said I was an angel?
誰又衝動一時 斷裂了關係
Who acted on impulse and broke the relationship?
你的小天使
Your little angel,
傷痛的心已在過期的愛中迷失
My broken heart is lost in your expired love.
疲憊的身體拖著回憶 沉重卻甜蜜
My exhausted body drags the memories, heavy yet sweet.
也許小天使
Maybe a little angel...






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.