王菀之 - 幸福 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王菀之 - 幸福




幸福
Happiness
*越難越愛你 可惜手也挽不起
*The harder it is, the more I love you; it's a pity my hand can't lift
為何沒法比她跟你早半秒一起
Why couldn't I have met you half a second earlier than she did?
怎忍心看見你 喜歡兩個一位也對不起
How can I bear to see you love two people when one of them is me?
你答應心一死 再與我做知己
You promised that when your heart dies, you'd be my confidant again.
萬年未算遠 否則怎配叫苦戀
Ten thousand years is not a long time; otherwise, how could it be called a bitter love?
尚留著甜蜜的短訊雙眼看不穿
I still have your sweet messages; I can't see through my tears.
假使很快見你 這麼快變知己愛意太短
If I saw you too soon, our love would become just a memory.
卻更怕等得到 愛意純淨了你已百子千孫
But I'm more afraid that if I wait too long, your love will be pure, and you'll have a hundred sons and grandsons.
#朋友 能愛她有甚麼 也別顧
#Friends, if you can love her, do it without hesitation.
朋友需要結果 很辛苦 我眼睛雖模糊
It's hard to be just friends, and I'm struggling; although my eyes are blurry,
仁慈地看出她 實在無辜 你有快樂與否不要再開估
I can see that she's innocent; whether you're happy or not, don't make anymore guesses.
給撇棄很苦 不要別人來像我 再受苦
To be abandoned is painful; you should never let anyone else suffer like me.
怎忍心再抱怨 純真對你交心過那怕短
How can I bear to complain again? I gave you my innocent heart, even if it was for a short time.
一顆心 轉不轉 能重頭來過亦同樣挑選
My heart can't turn back; if I could start over, I would still choose you.
仍未夠你辛苦友 如你早已幸福 再別顧
My friend, if you're already happy, don't worry about me.
朋友早已很多 不辛苦
I have many friends; it's not hard.
我眼睛雖模糊 仍像你看出她 實在無辜
Although my eyes are blurry, I can still see that she's innocent.
你有快樂與否不要再開估
Whether you're happy or not, don't make anymore guesses.
因愛我而迴避我 上天磨練著我幸福中受苦
Because you avoided me out of love for me, Heaven is testing me by making me suffer in happiness.





Writer(s): Leung Wai Man, Wang Wan Zhi


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.