王菀之 - 相牽 (電影《大手牽小手》主題曲) [國] - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王菀之 - 相牽 (電影《大手牽小手》主題曲) [國]




相牽 (電影《大手牽小手》主題曲) [國]
Holding Hands (Theme Song for the Movie "Small Hands, Big Hands") [English]
你的手 我的手 何時牽
Your hand, my hand, when did we hold?
你的臉 我的臉 何時見
Your face, my face, when did we meet?
你說過 有一天 再見面
You said, one day we'll meet again,
我們的 心相連 成一線
Our hearts connected, as one.
明明在想念 逃避因為覺得虧欠
I miss you dearly, but I avoid you because I feel guilty,
為了好生活 要努力向前
For a better life, I must keep moving,
可沒有想過 與遺憾並肩
But I never thought I'd be shoulder to shoulder with regret.
這上不完的一課 是時間
This unending lesson is time,
把每個人變可憐
Turning everyone into pitiful beings.
如果重頭來 卻沒有如果
If I could start over, but there is no if,
想把握一切 卻忘了時間
I wanted to hold on to everything, but I forgot about time.
你手牽著我手 以為是昨天
You held my hand, and I thought it was yesterday,
時間擅長欺騙
Time is good at lying.
我們的永遠 如曇花一現
Our eternity, like a昙花一現,
歲月多明顯 只差睜開眼
The years are so clear, just open your eyes.
豪言空話連連 幾多寒夜
Empty promises, night after night,
明知不會實現
Knowing they would never come true.
年華在 被遺忘 就浮現
The years were forgotten, now they come to mind,
有時間 突然間 沒時間
With time, suddenly, there is no time.





Writer(s): Wan Zhi Wang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.